Chapter 17 pt2

Zara

I stepped out of the car after Calvin opened the door for me. I felt a little nervous. I mean I am about to give him apart of me. NO I’m not a virgin but sex isn’t something that I was raised to just give a man you’re not fond of or in love with.

I stepped into the house and the nervousness got more intense. I abhor this shit. I don’t know what he is going to like in the bedroom, shit I know this nigga like food. I bet yall thought I was gone be all lioness in this bitch, no more like a mouse.

I went to the bedroom with Calvin in tow. Going to the bathroom I left Calvin alone in the bedroom. When in the bathroom I stripped down to my lingerie set. Yes the all red one with little black bows in the middles. I tussled my hair a little to make me look sex craved or something. Don’t ask because I don’t know. I smiled a little and headed to the door. Don’t think because I didn’t criticize myself I’m the most confident big girl in the world. I love myself enough to accept me for me. If somebody thinks different. Simply stated Fuck What A Nigga Think.

I opened the door and Calvin was lying on the bed with his eyes closed and his arms behind his head, almost as if he was waiting on me. Walking up to Calvin very lightly I touched his leg to let him know I was in presence. His eyes fluttered open and revealed alluring medium-toned eyes. He is so beautiful.

When he looked at my face he smiled a cavity creating smile. He looked at me as if I was fragile. He was about to say something but he stopped himself with looking at my body clad in fire red lingerie. I have only seen Calvin ebullient about food, but now that I see the way he is staring at me I can tell he was happy. Eyes wide and manhood erect Calvin stood up and kissed me.

His kiss teasing and his hands roaming Calvin lifted her off her feet and placed her in the middle of the bed. “Zara you look so good.” He spoke while hungrily capturing her lips in a knee weakening kiss. Kissing her jaw then her neck Calvin’s hands moved to her hips caressing them softly. He sucked and licked until he knew there would be a mark for the world to see.

Moans filled Calvin’s ears and that drove him insane. Kissing down the middle of her chest, with a grunt Calvin tore the bra from Zara’s body. Zara gasped at the sudden air on her pointed nipples, a gasp turned into a moan as Calvin slowly licked her acute nipple, steadily at a controlled pace, round and round in circles. As his circles became faster the more breathless Zara’s moans became.

Now sucking, Calvin ravished her right breast like he was famished. Switching to her left breast Calvin started rolling her right pebble between index finger and thumb. “Mmmmmm Calvin,” Zara moaned as she rubbed her swollen satin covered crotch on his silk covered one. “Shit Zara,” Calvin said grinding against her rolling his hips.

Calvin’s patience was running thin. He wanted to taste her. Trailing his finger down to her pussy he hastily ripped the crotch of her expensive underwear, making her drip with want and need. He rubbed a finger across her warm wet slit and she let out a low throaty moan. Kissing down her body he reached her treasure. Spreading her legs apart he left soft butterfly kisses along her inner thigh. He was intoxicated off her scent alone; it was the best smell that ever graced his nostrils.

Fingers still in motion and moans still being thrown Calvin brought his mouth to Zara’s throbbing bud and flicked his tongue across the area. Zara gasped a little because she hadn’t felt this way in a while.

Calvin was like a car that ran off of Zara’s moans. The louder she moaned the faster Calvin licked. Kissing her bud Calvin lightly bit down on her clit then licked. Zara scooted from the bit then moaned because of the pain and pleasure, pushing her to the edge but not over.

“C-c-c-Calvin oh my god. What are you doing? Yes stop, stop.” Calvin was sending such pleasure through her that she couldn’t think before she spoke. Calvin ignored her pleas for him to stop knowing that they weren’t thought through. “You taste like candy mmm,” Calvin said devouring her. Calvin used his long tongue to pleasure Zara. Putting his tongue in her pussy and sticking it in and out, as if telling her there was more to come. Placing his fingers in her Calvin looked up to Zara to see her eyes closed, lips parted, and fingers playing with her nipples.

The sight of her pleasing herself made Calvin’s dick swell even more. To Calvin she tasted so sweet, and if you know Calvin you know he has a sweet tooth. As he licked, fingered, sucked, and nibbled on her sweet pussy he felt her inner walls clench around his fingers. “Calvin I’m about to cum. FUCK shit, shit fuck damn shit Calvin mmmmmm.”

Zara felt herself release, she felt high and numb. As Zara came Calvin continued to lap up her juices. Thinking to himself that he need more of her sweet taste but he needed to be inside her more. Not giving her time to recover from her sexual ecstasy Calvin quickly grabbed a condom and slowly placed his latex covered hard member in Zara’s still wet pussy.   

Arching her back Zara gasped at the size and girth of Calvin’s member. Calvin slid himself in Zara stopping every few inches to let her get used to his largeness. When Calvin was half way in he started to stroke slowly. When Zara started moaning and saying ‘faster Calvin faster’ Calvin went faster. Moving in and out rolling his hip making his piece go deeper Calvin worked Zara’s pussy. Calvin went deeper and deeper and Zara scratched his back. Clenching her walls around Calvin’s dick Zara continued to move with Calvin. She clenched her walls again and Calvin grunted and said, “Shit Zara keep doing that.” Calvin had his eyes closed stroking in and out of Zara.

Lifting Zara’s left leg to his shoulder Calvin began to pound into her tight womanhood. “Aaaa Calvin,” Zara shouted. Zara continued to clench her wall but this time not on purpose. “Fuck Zara baby I feel you. Just wait for me baby. Just wait,” Calvin moaned and he looked at himself pounding into her pussy. “Damn Zara,” Calvin said pounding deeper and harder. Skin slapping and moans and grunt being rung out Zara began to shake, she couldn’t hold this anymore her walls began to throb against his hard dick. Luckily she didn’t have to; right on cue Zara’s pussy began to milk Calvin’ piece and she squirted all over Calvin’s dick and Calvin followed her spilling his seed into the magnum condom.

“Damn Zara you squirted all over me. Lets go take a shower and sleep in your room.” All she could do is nod her head and walk to the shower with Calvin where they went another round.

WHAT!!!!!! They did it. Give me critique on my sex scene.

Thanks to all my supporters that read this book and Live and Learn. I love yall.

 ZARA'S Outfit in the side>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

 Vote

 Fan

If I could sprinkle snickers on all of you I would.<3