~Chapter 22~

Calvin pulled out his pistol thinking how could she do some shit like this to me? He knew he did her wrong but how could she sleep with his best friend and have the audacity to get pregnant by him also.

"What the fuck did you just say nigga?" he looked at Zara with hope in his eyes looking like he was about to shed some tears."Is this shit true Zara? I know it's not you wouldn't do no shit like that to Me." she felt bad but his face was funny as hell. Call it pregnancy hormones or just mean but she burst out laughing. She laughed so hard that tears spilled from her eyes. "J nigga you funny as hell you make good ass jokes man. Hahahahahahaha look at his face though!!"

Joke did she just say joke? Calvin felt wave of pure relief wash through Him. He wanted to just turn around and cry like a little bitch but he also wanted to slap the shit out of both of them.

He chose to yell instead.

"Why the fuck are you playing around and shit!? Wasting my time! I was with my girl! Man I'm out this bitch! Fuck both y'all!" Calvin said making sure he added that the girl that he fucked, Jackie, was his girl even though she wasn't. She had seen him the day after he had went to Zara's hotel at the store and he was struggling, because of his crutches. She helped him and asked for his number. He felt he needed to. They fucked a day after that and she just kept calling and texting. Of course he answered her because he felt he had to fill a void.

He walked out of the store stuffing his pistol into his waist. He was done with Zara............

~Next week~

Calvin's mother and father where having a family dinner. They felt as if the family was becoming a little separated because the last get together was over three months ago. Trin and Trent were coming and all.

Calvin never told his parents that Zara and himself had broken up. But they found out that they had when they called Zara and asked if she would like to come when Calvin didn't answer his phone. She asked if she could bring a plus one and they were like yea Calvin can come laughing it off. Then she told them that she wasn't with him and she wanted to bring a college friend. They reluctantly agreed hoping this would bring no drama. Zara was considered family because of the long history that her and Calvin's mother and father have shared.

Zara asked if she could bring her plus one because at the time she was at dinner with Adero a old college friend. He was gay but was having sexual thoughts about women lately. He didn't understand so he called Zara because she was a great listener.

They talked and talked and she invited him to the dinner when Calvin's parents phoned her.

After her dinner with Adero she went home to her two bedroom apartment. It was spacious enough for her and her baby.

She learned she was pregnant after the whole crazy ass grocery store thing. She didn't contact Calvin because when he told her "fuck you" and left they were done with each other.

She called her sister and her mother also China.

.

.

.

It was now Friday the night of the dinner. Zara had on a black tank top with gold stud in the pattern of a cross with Levi skinny jeans. She also wore a leather jacket with a red scarf ontop and black red bottom pumps. She flattened her hair and everything. She knew Calvin was going to be there and she wanted to look good. She applied a light neutral smokey eye.

Her doorbell rang and she knew it was Adero. Adero was a really attractive man the type you see and say damn why he got to be gay! He wasn't flamboyant he was very manly. You would never know he was gay or used to be. Adero was nervous because he kind of liked Zara. he never dated a woman but he did have sex with them. The first time he did he loved it and stopped messing with men. Call it a phase but he just didn't see men that way anymore.

Zara looked good and Adero told her so. They stepped out of the house and got in the car. On the way Zara told him about Calvin. Adero decided it was best for him not to pursue her because he was in love. He didn't want a broken heart.

They pulled up to the house and he helped her out the car.
"You really don't look pregnant Zara. Are you gonna tell them?"
"No I'm not if they find out they do," Zara said knocking on the front door. Mrs. Chrissy came to the door smiling

"Hey Zara baby! How are you and who is this handsome man with you?...... It's nice to meet you I'm Chrissy."
"Hello I'm Adero. It's nice to meet you also." Adero said being polite.
"Boy stop talking like you got a pole in your ass. I'm not paying you. Unless you want to show a little something then You'll be richer than Donald Trump."

He just laughed and walked in after me. When I walked in I saw Trin, Trent, Chris, Christina, Tiffany, and Rob.

{Explaintion:
Chrissy & Calvin Sr
-Calvin's mom & dad
Chris & Christina & Crystal
-Calvin's brother and sisters
Tiffany & Rob
- Chris's girl Christina's man
Trent & Trinity(Trin)
- Crystal's kids (18)

"Hey Zara!!!!"
"Where have you at been Zara."
"Look at you with you cute self!"
"Hey sis how you doing."
"Look at you looking cute. Glowing and stuff!!!"

Thayer kept asking her how she was and why she was glowing. She just switched the conversation around to another person. Who doesn't like to talk about them self?

While they were in the living room chatting it up Calvin and his date, Jackie, were in the Family room with the rest of the family watching a game. Calvin's father kept yelling at the men on the team he was going for because they were missing passes or stumbling.

Calvin thought he heard Zara's voice but why would she be there with his family he asked himself.

Zara got a little thirsty, so she headed to the kitchen to get some water. Adero being her date he followed her. When she reached the kitchen she saw Crystal. Crystal was so happy to see her that he jumped up and screamed her name loudly. Zara was scared but just laughed and gave her a hug. Zara and her had gotten close in those two months and Crystal was like her second older sister.

Calvin heard his sister scream and so did everyone else. "I'll go see what is up with her," Calvin says as he heads to the kitchen to see about Crystal.

Crystal looked at Adero in appreciation. He was very attractive and had a nice smile. He held Zara's waist as he introduced himself as her date. Crystal knew that there was going to be some drama, especially since Calvin brought that ghetto hoochie rat of a girl Jackie.

"How long have y'all been together?" Calvin asked as he felt his heart bleed or some weird shit like that. It just hurt him I see another mans hand around his girls waist. He knew he fucked up but DAMN she didn't have to have another man so quick.

"Not long, how you doin man. I'm Adero it's good to meet you." Adero said sticking his hand out for a hand shake.

Calvin looked at his hand and saw red. Didn't nobody ask this little fruity cupcake ass nigga to speak. Now all Calvin wanted to know is why she would bring his ass here KNOWING he was going to be here.

"Zara can I talk to you for a second in the basement?"
"What are we talking about Calvin?"
"We gone talk about who the hell this nigga is doing holding on you and why here in the first fucking place."
----------------------------

Sorry the fuckery is real but I did update *I'm sorry smile* just be patient with a thug and she will TRY to pull through for y'all.

For all y'all who are still reading THANKS!!!
Because I know if a user doesn't update they book I delete it or just put it in my on hold book thingamajig.

Fan

Vote

Comment

👽✌️