Chapter One

Hi guys this is my first story that I'm EVER writing. I don't have a fan base just yet but then again nothing come easily. I hope you enjoy!!!

Calvin

I hate when people take my kindness for weakness and then fuck with my money. This nigga Richard is trynna get over on me, and I'm not having it. I pulled into the parking lot of this small clinic. The clinic was all beige brick with deep red letters that read Johnsons in big letters and clinic I smaller letters. Yall probably like eww nigga you all at the clinic and shit, but that's not what I came here for. I came to kidnap the bitch's daughter.

Yall prolly like why don't you just kill this nigga and wash your hands with that shit, because he got a wife and kids and I want to at least give him a chance to get my money together before I split his shit. Don't get me wrong I aint soft for nobody but I gotta give my warning.

My homeboy Johnny told me where she work and her background but I still don't know what she look like. Johnny said she fine as hell but I'm not believing that shit because her dad is fucked in the looks department and John like ugly bitches. Her name is Zara Joann Kyle, 21 year old, live with her moms n pops, and she a nurse. She got about 5 brothers and 3 sisters she doesn't even know about but one she know about and her name is Samaya. Just thinking bout that shit had me feeling some type of way: like how you gone have eight other kid on your wife. Niggas be grimy.

I she this girl coming out of the clinic she was about 5'8", long brown hair that flowed down her back, thick hips, and a fat ass. I'm just licking my lips and thinking about the things I would do to her body and then I remember what I'm here for. Shit! Just because she got a banging body don't mean she fine. I quickly get out the car and walk towards her. I guess she felt my presence behind her because she turned. Damn! She had to be the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. She was a light honey complexion, had these enticing hazel eyes, and small but full lips. She stared at me for a moment and my gaze fell to her body. She was what people say "full figured", her breasts were smaller than most girl I've meet about a C cup. She was just so perfect looking, like an angel.

Zara

"Zara girl stop frontin you know you need some cuttie," said China my best friend since my freshman year in high school.

China and I acted just alike, but in public I toned it down a bit. She is a light brown complexion, brown eyes, 5'5", a nice hourglass figure with a slim waist, and her hair was shoulder length and curly when she didn't have it straightened. On the other hand I am a light caramel color, I have hazel eyes, 5'8", full figured hourglass (size 16), and my hair stopped at my lower back because I kept it straightened.

This crazy heffa is always on my tip about when I get my freak on, "Girllll stop because you only get some when you can tolerate Jermaine and his grimy ass." Jermaine is her man, I knew he was cheating on her and she knew it to. I just don't know how she could stay in a relationship with that nigga for three whole years and him be cheating on her for two of the three years.

"Bitch bye. I'll talk to you later," so was she mad or what? "I was playing with yo ass all extra emotional and shit, Bye!"

"Whateva bye Z, love ya" she yelled like she wasn't hurt. "Bye Mami, I'm sorry and I love you too,"

I hung up the phone and went back to work. "Miss Tasha Jackson!" I yelled for her to come in the checkup room to prep her for her tests.

She came up with her attitude smelling like straight shit. Rolling her eyes and shit, if I wasn't at work I would have rolled that hoe into a ball. I'm not confrontational at all I never really have meet a stranger, but people always coming at me sideways and talking out they throat. I had to remind myself I was at the work place and too keep the stank out my voice.

"How are you today Ma'am?"

"Bitch do I look like a Ma'am to you?" she asked

Lord please help me with this bitch before I have to snatch her up by the throat. "No Miss, the doctor is waiting for us, please step this way." I lead her to the seat and started to prep her.

"Hurry yo fat ass up bitch I gotta go see my man."

"Look Miss Jackson, I don't know what the problem is but imma need you to keep your words to yourself. I'm not the one so I advise you to mute that before we have a problem." She looked at me like I had five heads and two necks.

"Who the fuck is you talking to ole fat bitch, don't get fucked up at your own job bitch," I was on end; I grabbed that bitch's throat and held until she was an inch of her life. I let go and she was gasping for air I grabbed her hair and dragged her out of the office, and punched her in the face until I was tired.

"Don't let me see you here again or that's yo ass bitch," I yelled as she ran to her car. I bet that bitch thought I was just gone argue with her. UM NO! She got that ass handed to her on a silver platter.

After I had to beat a hoes ass my day went kinda good.

I was locking up the doors for my boss when I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I was stunned. This man was there looking so fine, and he was staring at me. This man was brown skinned, about 6'3, dark brown eyes, nice little afro that was edged up , a light sprinkling of hair on his chin and his upper lip, and the sexiest dimples I have ever seen.

He was smiling at me the all of a sudden he picked me up by my ass. It felt good to be in his arms but what the fuck did he think he was doing.

"Nigga put me the fuck down, what is wrong with your crazy ass!"

"Lil mama keep your voice down," is this dude serious right now. He kept hold of me while I was punching him in the back and struggling to get out of his hold.

"The fuck you mean keep my voice down, let me the hell go, what's the problem?"

"LOOK! You gone stop fucking yelling and cussing at me girl!"

"Who the fuck you talking to dude," by now he put me down; as soon as my size 9 shoes hit the ground I soccer bopped his ass in the face. He looked surprised that I hit him, I was to but I was just mad. How you gonna pick somebody up without permission then tell them to keep their voice and not even let me go.

"Why the hell you hit me?!"

"Why you pick me up?"

"Look I'll tell you when we get to my crib ma."

"Umm not at all you gone tell me what you want then imma take my grown ass home," this dude was really pissing me off. "Look ma that's not a conversation for outside," I do not understand. "Just get in the car," really -__- "Do I look like a fucking idiot to you; have you ever heard of STRANGER DANGER nigga, what do you want?"

"I'm kidnapping you ma"

Picture of Zara on the side>>>>>