Chapter Two

Zara

Did he just say he is kidnapping me? What kind of crap is this?

“What do you mean you kidnapping me for what I don’t owe any money nor does my family,” at least I don’t think so.

“Your father owes me about 1.2 Mil and I’m taking you so I don’t have to kill his ass.” Did he really just say that he was going to kill my daddy?

“OMG! That’s A LOT of money I only have like 100k in my savings, look I’ll pay you just don’t kidnap me I have things to do tomorrow.” I say rambling. I didn’t even notice that I was crying.

He was looking at me and his face instantly softened, “Look baby don’t cry, but I still have to take you, like you said that’s kinda a lot of money and I need my shit, just don’t cry,” by now he was holding me in his arms, this felt so good and he smelled so good, like soap and laundry detergent. Then I realized that he was KIDNAPPING me.

I push him away from me and punched him in the chest. “Don’t touch me, your kidnapping me I should be running, but like a dumb ass I’m just standing her talking to you.”

“Yea that is kinda stupid,” he said laughing at me. I let it go on for a little because he has those dimples and they where making an appearance.

“Stop all that laughing nigga, shits not funny,” that only made him laugh harder. Now I was pissed.

“Stop laughing bitch! Rude ass you didn’t even ask me if you could kidnap me. You just rolled yo happy ass up and copped a feel. We could’ve made arrangement for this shit to transpire, I got shit to do this week, I got a job, and I got a date with Lance an-,” that’s when the laughing ended.

“Who is Lance,” is he really asking me questions and he trynna steal me.

“Lance is this dude I met at the club last weekend, but why is you asking any way find you some business.”

“You know what lets go! I’m tired of this shit I’m the one who kidnapping you get in the back.”

“No I’m riding in the front I’m not no little ass kid. For one you felt on my ass then you trynna kidnap me you can at least let me sit in the front seat. Damn you so rude dude.”

“Damn if it would make you shut up get in.”

I get in the car and lay my head back ready for the ride to his house. But we don’t move.

“Ummmmmmmmm are we leaving or what,” I was looking at him, like he was real stupid.

“You must really be stupid if you think that imma drive off this lot when you aint got no seatbelt on,” is he serious right now?

I start to laugh I laughed so hard tears rolled down my cheeks, “For you to be kidnapping me you sure do care about my safety,” he was giving me the stale face.

“That’s not even why, cuz if I get pulled over you gone tell the cops I kidnapped you,” I stopped it laughing, that was smart and real true

I reached to put on my seatbelt and I turned around to him staring at me, “Why are you staring at me?”

“Because you beautiful Zara,” when he said that I blushed HARD. I never had a man tell me I was beautiful, but sexy I got that a lot.

“Well since you know my name I should know yours, so what is it.”

“You do know I’m kidnapping YOU and not the other way around right?”

“I’m well aware of that fact; now tell me your name.”

“My name is Calvin.”

“Nice name,” I yawned.

He was laughing, “Thanks.”

With that I closed my eyes and feel asleep.

 Calvin

I kept sneaking glances of Zara while I was driving she is just so beautiful and she looked so peaceful. This girl is just crazy she got a mouth on her to, but I like that. A lot of girls just do what I say, because I’m Cap (street name) and I could shoot you at any moment. Zara didn’t treat me like that; she treated me like she wasn’t scared. She also knew when to shut the fuck up.

I pulled up to my house. I’m not gone lie to yall I got a nice ass house. The house was secluded and I didn’t have any neighbors for about one whole acre. My home was a 3 story mini mansion with 6 bedrooms and 5 baths, a big ass kitchen, living room, and backyard.

I got out the car and went to get Zara out of the car. When I got to the door with Zara in my hands bridal style she stirred awake.

“Let me go Calvin I can walk,” she said with a little attitude.

“Why you got to be so rude to me when I’m bringing to my house and I carried yo ass.”

“You are a little too funny Kidnapper Calvin,” she was being sarcastic so I dropped her on her ass.

She looked at me in disbelief. Yea I dropped her ass, she disrespectful and she told me to put her down, I did what was asked. She just got up and dusted off her butt. Damn! She got a fat ass its just so perfect.

We walked into the house and I showed her around seeing that she would be staying here till I get my money.

“Why this house so big and you live by yourself I assume.”  

“No reason I just liked it so I bought it.”

“Ok,” she said under her breath.

I showed her room and she gasped, “ This is so nice,” she paused for a second,” Aren’t I supposed to be in like a dungeon in the basement or something like that?”

I laughed at her,” Naw baby you can have your freedom and stuff because you cant leave the house lot anyways,” her mouth made a “O” shape and she nodded her head that she understood.

Next we went into my room. I was right behind her when she screamed.

“Calvin you got company,” she said as she covered her eyes.

Shit! What the fuck was Tasha’s basic ass doing in here. Naked as hell at that.

“WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH CALVIN!!!!!!”

Tasha's back! Picture of Calvin in the side>>>>>>>>