~Chapter 23~

Calvin looked at his hand and saw red. Didn't nobody ask this little fruity cupcake ass nigga to speak. Now all Calvin wanted to know is why she would bring his ass here KNOWING he was going to be here.

"Zara can I talk to you for a second in the basement?"
"What are we talking about Calvin?"
"We gone talk about whom the hell this nigga is doing holding on you and why here in the first fucking place."

Sighing heavily Zara followed Calvin into the basement. There were about ten steps leading to the basement. The area was fully furnished with a modern bar. It was dark and cold; Zara didn't want to have this conversation with him at this moment. Calvin was very angry but hurt all in one. He never thought of Zara having another man on her arm. The thought used to drive him stir crazy but now that he had actually seen it with his own two eyes he was infuriated.

Switching on the lights Calvin began to speak. "Why are you here with that foo foo looking ass pretty nigga?" He knew that that man that stood upstairs would NEVER compare to him.

"Don't talk about him like that. Why are you asking me questions, huh? You cheated on me then you said fuck me. For all I'm concerned we ARE NOT together," Zara said trying to leave the basement.

Calvin grabs her hand but she pulls away. He didn't like the way it felt for her to snatch herself away from him. He gently but quickly walked her to the wall. "You sticking up for that nigga? Zara don't make me kill his ass, because I will and you know I will. I know he don't compare to me in no type of way, especially sexually. He better not be or have been in what's mine. You know you playing with fire, and I don't want to see you burned baby."

With those words spoken into air Calvin left to back upstairs. Zara stood there for a little because she was in utter shock that those words came out of Calvin's mouth. She was frightened, but most of all she was turned on. Zara knew Calvin was Crazy but she didn't know that he was THAT crazy. He knew what he was talking about though. Zara knew that no one else could compare to Calvin. But that didn't mean she wouldn't try to get over him.

After she collected herself she headed the stairs that she came and that Calvin disappeared up.

"Come on Zara, it's time to eat girl." she heard Tiffany say as she made it to the top of the stairs. Zara was dreading this dinner because she knew that they would look at her and Calvin weirdly. Although she was dreading it, she was excited to eat some food. As she sat at the table between Tiffany and Christina she spotted Tasha. She was indeed pregnant. Her belly was swollen and she even had a pregnant glow.

When she made eye contact with her Tasha smiled. Her smile indicated that she was victorious in breaking them up, even though she had nothing to do with the break-up. Zara knew that she was putting up a front because Tasha saw Jackie walk in with Calvin. Tasha was tired of Calvin. Why couldn't he just want her back?

"Calvin Why do you keep bringing your hoes to this house boy? I ought to beat your butt. First the big one then this curly headed tramp.*points to Zara* who invited you girl? You ain't family. You should just take your behind home because you not wanted. And you young man you deserve better than this chubby girl, you are way too handsome for her."

"With all due respect ma'am I was invited by your daughter and her husband. But if you would like I will leave because I respect my elders and I don't want to wake up in the morning and regret anything. Thank you guys for the invite but it's my time to go. I'll call you all when I make it home." Zara said pushing her chair out. When she did Adero stood right up and took her hand. They walked to the door and left the house.

"Damn Grandma you always ruin something with your no filter having ass mouth. Next time we have dinner we have to put a damn muzzle on her old self. I'm out after I fix this plate yall. I love yall,"Said Christina as she left the dining room to head to the kitchen. When she said that Calvin Sr spoke up.

"OK Tina Marie it's time you take you ole disrespectful ass home for the night. You won't be allowed into my home , that I pay bills in, until you either find a damn muzzle or you learn to keep your foul mouth closed." He said and Chrissy said nothing to defend her mother. If she were to be honest she is also tired of her mother.

"Oh really...... Fuck you this is my daughter's house. Chrissy tell this sucka that this is yo shit. He think he running shit but he ain't....... Gone head tell him Chrissy." Tina shouted while her fist were clenched and eyes wide.

"Ma.... You need to watch your mouth when you talking to my husband. This ain't my house, this in his name and he pay all the bills.... So this is his shit not mine so he can kick you out if he wants to. That's not my choice it's his. The only thing I buy is food and pay the car notes so if we was talking cars I would have a say so but I don't...... so it's time for you to leave ma." Chrissy replied to her mother not regretting a word. Her mother had been sneak dissing Calvin Sr. and his authority for years, but Chrissy just habitually swept it under the invisible rug to accompany her other problems. But today she went too far.

"Oh my god Chrissy, how could you let this.... This boy to kick me out of this house. I thought I raised you to put your family first. Where have I gone wrong," Tina uttered in shock that her own daughter would choose him over her.

"Ma you saying that like we shacking up!!!(Preachers of L.A lmao) We are married, and have been for the past 20 year ma. I'm going to need you to get it to and gether before you step to my husband crooked again. My kids and him are my family and my number one priority. I will always love you ma, you brought me into this world. But this is my husband and I love him too. If you keep coming at him all sloppy and twisted you don't need to be around us. Bye ma I love you." Chrissy pronounced with authority apparent in her voice. If she had to choose, and she didn't, she would choose her husband.

"You don't love me........ Don't worry about me I'm out of your life for good." Tina voiced hurt clear in her voice. Chrissy thought that she was just being dramatic. But Tina was hurt to the core that her daughter would choose him over her, without even a second thought. Leaving the house with Tasha in tow she refused to shed tears.

Calvin Sr. Turned to his wife knowing that she would be a little shaken up about what just happened and asked, " Baby are you good, or you need some of this chocolate milk?" He implied moving his hand up and down his body, eyes filled with lust.

"Baby you know I want that milk. Need to build my calcium. I don't want to be like the lady on life alert." She declared winking at her husband. "Girl you know me you gone be all on that floor with a broken back messing with me."Calvin Sr. stated grabbing and massaging Chrissy's butt through her jeans. "Oh I can't wait," Chrissy teased moaning lowly.

"AAAAAAA!!! It's time for yall to get out. Everybody leave right now.... Get out right now...........................See now I know yall heard me and I ain't heard nobody move yet," announced Calvin Sr. who was anxious to be with his wife.

"Ok dang daddy it's ok don't shit yourself old man we leaving, we leaving."Christina enclosed as if telling her father a secret. Trinity, Trent, Nick, Crystal, Calvin, Chris, Tiffany, and Robb all attempted to suppress the laugh that threatened to fall from their lips. But they failed and burst out laughing, making Calvin Sr. mad.

"Not at all. Get yall asses out talking about my husband like yall crazy." Chrissy asserted. They laughed harder and moved towards the door.

Calvin was angry at his grandmother for saying those hurtful words to Zara. He felt he needed to protect her from everything, even crazy old ladies with loose mouths. As Calvin got in the car he prepared himself to go home to an empty house that still smelled of Zara. He didn't do much since Zara shot him because he had been in pain. But now he didn't have to use crutches and he could limp his way around.

Calvin told himself that when he got home he was going to warm up his food and sit down and eat. Then he would get in the shower and go to sleep. While he was driving his mind wandered to Zara and the meals that she cooked for him, the times they sat down and ate and he stole her juice. Damn! She made the best juice mixtures, shit you wouldn't even think to put together. He thought about how she smelled getting out of the shower and how their bodies moved in a sexual tango in the same shower. The way they laid so peacefully and fit so perfectly while they were sleeping.

He needs to talk to her, to make things right. He needs to get her back with him. Not thinking it through Calvin made a U-turn and headed to Zara's new apartment. She probably thought that he didn't know where she stayed but he owned the apartments and has a key to her home. No and not for anything creepy like stalking, but for emergencies.

15 minutes later Calvin pulled up to Zara's apartment and parked in the landlord parking space. Leaving the car he swiftly walked to the doors and put in the code for him to get in. he walked up the stairs which is the equivalent of three flights of regular stairs. He was out of breath so when he reached Zara's he bent over and placed his hands on his knees, thinking that he needs to get back into the gym. And that his leg needs to heal completely because it was killing him.

After catching his breath he began to knock on the door. First he knocked like a normal person, but then he became frustrated and began to bang on the door. When he still didn't get answer he began to think about if she wasn't home. Where would she be then? She betta not be with that cupcake ass nigga or when she get back I'm setting some shit off, he thought while running back down the stairs to his car to get the key to her apartment. When he reached the car he didn't stop to rest or catch his breath. He just got the key out the glove department and kept it pushing.

He ran back up the stair and to her apartment. Feeling like he would fall over because his leg was going to give out. When he reached the top of the stairs he sounded like a fish out of water; gasping for air and needing liquid. He walked to the door of her apartment and he laid on his back and thought, this is some bullshit man. Neva in my whole life have I had to chase some pussy....... Well it is some good pussy, and it's worth it I love her ass. Then he lifted himself off of the floor and unlocked the door.

He walked past the kitchen and saw a pink cup and then it came to him that it was Zara's juice. She always left it out before she got in the shower because she didn't like her juice too cold because you can't really taste it when it's really cold. He walked over to her juice and took a little sip, something she taught him so he could taste the flavors of the juice. Mmmmmmmm, Calvin said as the taste of pineapple, grape, and papaya filled and teased his taste buds. Without warning he gulped the whole cup of juice down in two swallows, then doing that commercial ahhhhhh thing.

Putting the cup in the sink he walked to the back where the master bedroom was. He stopped dead in his tracks when he heard Zara's voice.

"It's ok my little baby. Mommy will feed you in a minute. You know sometimes I feel like you're the only one who will love me till the end. And even though your daddy doesn't know about you, doesn't mean when he finds out he won't love you as much as I do. Because your daddy is a good man even though he messed up I still care about him." With each word Calvin got closer to the door. Eventually he reached it and pushed it open to see Zara in bra and panties rubbing lotion onto her stomach. She was so wrapped up into the little speech that she didn't notice him standing there watching her in amazement.

"Are you really pregnant?" Calvin spat scaring the living shit balls out of Zara.

"Aaaahhhh..... Oh my fuck shit. How did you get in my apartment?!"
------------------------------

Hayyyyy y'all!!!!

I was mad distracted while I was making this. I heard some J. Cole and started day dreaming n shit then wanted to know how tall he was. He is 6'3" a whole foot taller than me y'all. I'm like in love with that man. And I like em tall to.

Did y'all know 2chainz is 6'5"........ I know right that's tall as shit.

Drake is 6'0" which is still sex. I love his ole sensitive ass. He my husband y'all. J. Cole is my side piece. He keep fucking up I told him Imma leave his ass watch. Lmao but I hope y'all liked it👻🔊

Vote

Comment

Fan