Chapter 25

Long time no seeee........

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Calvin

While I was driving to Jackie house I was thinking. I just made some shit semi right with Z, do I want to slide thru and fuck that up.

I pull up to Jackie apartment and I see her ass looking out the window. The fuck she looking out the window for? The thirst be real.

I get out the car and walk towards the door. When I get to the door she already there looking at me like I done told her darkest secret to the world or some. She look mad as hell.

"Where the fuck you disappear to nigga? How dare you leave me at your fucking parents house like I know them. Was you with that big girl?"

At this point I wanted to smack her ass she was being disrespectful to me n my girl I wasn't having that.

"Look Jackie I'm done with you I found someone that is 2 times the woman you are. Ion need you ma lose my number."

I started to walk away and she yelled.

"I can't believe you gone leave me for the bitch!!! And to think I was feeling bad about aborting that little fucker you put in me!! Fuck you you regular degular dick having ass nigga!"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"What did you just say?"

"Nigga you heard me. I aborted yo baby. What the fuck you gone do about it?"

That made me think...

I pulled out my gun and held it to her temple.

"I should kill yo curly headed ass for talking to me like you lost yo fucking mind. But Imma let you off with a warning if I EVER see you again I'm gone make you see stars. So you better make sure ion run into yo ass no were." I removed my gun from her temple and she ran in the house.

I walked back to my car and thought damn I must have super sperm and that I been hanging around quint ass too long, Im saying stupid stuff like him. Seeing stars, what tf is that?

I got in and I drove home to go to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••+•••••••••••••••••••

Zara

That nigga left me by my got damn self. That's rude as fuck. And to think I was gone get up and make that nigga some food for laying it on me the way he did.

When I got out the shower my phone was ringing. He was calling me. Nigga fuuuucccckkk youuuu. In my J J Fish voice.

I cooked me n the baby some food an I took a good ass nap.

I woke up to banging on the front door of my apartment. Ugh who the heck is this at my door!!

I open the door and it's Calvin.

"Why didn't answer my phone call Zara?"

"Why are you banging on my door?"

"You didn't answer when I knocked."

"Why didn't you use your key"

"I left it in- Why didn't you answer my call?"

"What do you want Calvin?" I said with the door open a little.

"Is somebody here?"

"No Calvin?"

"Then why won't let me in?"