Chapter 14: You'll be okay.

I walk out of the Warehouse and immediately know what street I'm on. I'm a street away from Aurora's apartment. It's drizzling so I start walking as fast as I can. I can hear my mom and Casey shouting at each other but it dooms fade as I walk further and further away from them.

I walk for ten minutes before I'm on Aurora's street. I run up to her house; all the lights are on so I presume she's home.
"Aurora?" I call out, opening the unlocked door.
"WHO IS IT?! HELP ME! PLEASE! JAKE!" I heard her scream.
"AURORA! IT'S JAKE!" I run up her stairs to her room to find her tied to a chair, tears running down her face.
"Oh Jake." She sobs. I run over to her and untie her. Once she's untied she jumps into my arms.
"It's okay. They won't hurt us. Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" I ask, frantically.
"No, no, I'm fine. You have no idea how glad I am to see you, Jake. I love you." She tells me hugging me again.
"I love you too, Aurora." And with that I kiss her.

---------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Thank you so much for getting to a thousand reads! :) I'll be updating much more regularly now. I'll try to update at least once a week, maybe even twice:) I'd love if you guys would comment and give some feedback! :) keep reading:)
Rhiannon. x