Chapter 7: Drama Queen

I awoke to find myself snuggled up with Aurora in her bed. Her fluffy pyjamas make me want to stay with me arms around her for as long as I can. After a while Aurora starts to stir and wake up. 

"Oh hello there." She says sleepily. 

"Hey." I reply, laughing. Her hand traces around my bare chest and stomach.  

"You look cute in the morning." She tells me. 

"Thank you. You look as beautiful ever." I say, bending down to kiss her.  

I get up and say "I'm going to make us a fry." 

"You're the best." Aurora says smiling like a Cheshire cat.

After we eat the fry Aurora suggests we go for a picnic. So I drive to the shop to pick up some stuff. As I walk into the shop I see a girl in a pair of shorts and a very dirty not-so-white-anymore vest top. She's shouting something while holding up a picture. 

"Please find him, please! He's my everything, please!" She shouts. Her black hair is pulled into a ponytail. And as she turns to a man next to her, still pleading, I recognise her. 

"Casey? What are you doing here?" I ask her, feeling very confused. 

"Oh Jake!" Casey gasps, throwing herself at me.  

"Woah! Hold on. What's wrong?" I manage to say as she hugs me tightly. 

"I-I thought you were missing, Jake! You never came home last night. I THOUGHT YOU HAD BEEN KILLED!" She sobs into my chest. 

"Jesus Casey. You're such a drama queen." I say, pushing her off. She can be so embarrassing at times; a big deal for nothing. 

"Whatever Jake. Just don't do it again, please." Casey says, drying her tears.  

"Go home and get yourself cleaned up. You're a mess. Also, I wasn't your everything when you were kissing that oaf, Marcus." I retort, pushing Casey away. She flinches before I turn around and leave, leaving everyone in the shop staring at her as if she were a deadly animal ready to kill at any time.  

Casey always has to have all my attention or she freaks. She has to pull herself together before I kick her out of my flat. For good.