Chapter 3: Don't Worry

I awake to screaming coming from the guest bed room.

"Casey's in that room!" I remember, jumping up out of the bed.

"Casey! Casey, I'm coming. Don't worry." I shout.

I push open the door to find her trashing around in the bed, her eyes shut tightly.

"Casey, are you okay?" I ask her, moving towards her. Then I realise she's still asleep. I rush forward and grab hold of her.

"It's okay, Casey. I'm here now, shhh." I whisper to her, holding her tight as if she could slip away from at any moment. I hold her until she stops crying.

"What was it about?" I ask.

"It doesn't matter." Casey replied coldly.

"Fine." I mumbled getting off the bed and walking out in a hurry.

"I'm sorry!" Casey shouted after me.

I just kept walking. She was being ungrateful and I hated her for it. I crawled back into my bed, pulling the duvet up over my bed.

I was almost asleep again when I heard my bedroom door open. I knew it was Casey so I just ignored her. I felt her sit on the bed.

"Jake?" She whispered placing a small hand on my leg.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting up.

"I'm sorry I was being mean and ungrateful. It's just hard for me, you know?" She replied, staring at me.

She was beautiful. Her jet black hair falling in waves down her shoulders, her green eyes staring so intensely at me.

"You're beautiful, Casey."

"Jake, no don't. Please."

"Jesus, Casey! I complement you and- oh just forget about it, right?" I say lying back down.

She stayed seated at the end of my bed for five minutes before getting up. I thought she was going back to her room but she didn't. To my surprise she pulled open the duvet and got in beside me, wrapping her arms around my naked torso. It was bliss.

---------------------------------------------Hey guys!:) hope you're enjoying my story:) I'd love if you could vote and comment :) thanksss!