Chapter 5: Aurora

Casey and I were back talking again. I was upset with her for a few days but she reassured me that she wasn't getting back with Marcus.

"I'm going to work Casey. I'll see you later!" I shouted up to her from the bottom of the stairs.

"Bye Jake!" She shouted back. Casey's voice had a nice ring to it.

I was sitting at the cash register in work, checking out an old ladies shopping, when a girl walked by dressed in the super market uniform.

"Oh my good god. She is amazing." I thought to myself. She wasn't just pretty, she was beautiful. She could outshine Casey; she was just that amazing.

"Hey boy. You should go after her, I seen her looking at you." The old lady says to me with a wink. I laugh and pack up her shopping for her.

"Hey, my name is Jake. What's yours?" I ask the beautiful girl with a smile.

"Aurora. Are you working here long?" She asks, smiling and flicking her long wavy red hair.

"Aurora is such a beautiful name that fits such a beautiful girl. And yeah, I've been working here for a year." I tell her with a quick, cute and awkward smile.

"You're very cute, Jake." She says blushing.

"Thanks. Would like to, maybe, go out for dinner with me some time?" I ask her with a boyish grin.

"I'd love that. How about Friday?" She asks, rocking back and forth on her feet smiling.

"Sounds great! I'll pick you up at eight from here?" I suggest.

"Yeah, sure." She agrees blushing again.

"Better be going. I'll see you later then." I say with a quick wink.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks to allliiiccceee_ (an awesome person!) who helped me with this chapter and came up with the beautiful name Aurora. :)

Hope you guys are liking this story!:)