[M] Chapter 16

Warning: Smut

How the hell did he knew that she made a duplicate ring? Or how did he knew that it was not the original ring in the first place? Unless…

Luhan pulled her hand off Sehun’s grip. “You were the one who stole the ring.” She hisses at him.

Sehun’s lip curled into a taunting smirk. “Took you long enough to realize, love.”

“Give it back to me, Sehun,” said Luhan in a clenched teeth.

Sehun only scoff at her command. He tilts the ring as if inspecting it. “Ah… another ring for me to destroy. I just destroyed the original though.“

Luhan tries to reach for the ring but Sehun is quick to raise his hand. Even if she’s already wearing three inches pumps, her height barely reach the domineering man’s jaw. “How dare you?” Due to her frustrations, for Sehun sticking his nose to hers and Jackson’s relationship and his audacity to go apeshit everytime she’s getting intimate with her own boyfriend, she slaps Sehun’s chest repeatedly. There are already tears pooling on her doe eyes.

Sehun restrained Luhan’s hands by gripping her wrist in one hand. He spun the doe and in just a snap, Luhan found herself pinned on the wall beside the wash room. “Yeah, I just did, love. Didn’t I told you that you are mine? You are mine since I saw you in that photograph.” He said in a rugged voice while trailing his index finger on Luhan’s face in exponential rate. “You didn’t know how much I wanted to snap his poor excuse of a neck the moment he kneeled in front of you… how much I wanted to destroy everything that I can see.”

His finger reached her plump lips which made her shiver. “I have to drink myself into oblivion to fucking forget that you accepted his ring right under my nose.”

Luhan thinks she needs to visit an ophthalmologist soon because Oh Sehun’s eyes were filled with overwhelming pain and jealousy which is utterly impossible, not after what he did to her, not after all those girls she saw with him. For Luhan, all of these bullshits that Sehun’s doing are all rooted to his ego and maybe, he’s not yet satisfied of crumbling her into pieces. 

In just a few seconds, Sehun’s previous demeanor completely wiped and replaced by his usual cocky behaviour. “Anyways, all of your attempts to get away are still futile, baby.”

Of course, why would Oh Sehun get hurt? He has everything in the palm of his hand.

Luhan let out a wry smile despite of the pain that almost numb her senses. “You will never broke us, Sehun.”

“You two are already meant to break, love especially now.” He drawled while sneaking his hand on her waist particularly on her stomach.

Luhan would be lying if she will say that she didn’t shudder at Sehun’s statement. “I don’t know what you are playing this time, Sehun. But spare me from your bullshits. I am not the same Luhan who’s foolishly in love with you four years ago. Go back to Sejeong or that woman you were with earlier.”

Sehun flashed a satisfied smirk at her. “Are you jealous?” He asked in a teasing tone. His lips brushes on her cheeks sending electrifying shivers on her spine. “Sejeong is not my girlfriend, love. That would be a fucking incest.”

W-what? Incest?

“Luhan!”

The shout served as Luhan’s alarm clock to break the illusion that Sehun made. “J-jackson” She paled at the sight of her boyfriend. “I-It’s not wh—“ She hasn’t finish her sentence because Jackson pulled Sehun off her and punched him square in the face. Luhan froze on her spot.

Sehun only tilt his head while wiping the blood on his lips. His men instantly swarmed to them which Luhan didn’t realized were only on the corner guarding them. Two of his men gripped Jackson’s elbows making him immobile.

“You really have the nerve huh?” Sehun drawled. His eyes screams murder.

“Stay away from my girlfriend.”

Sehun suddenly let out a scornful laugh which made everyone terrified. “Girlfriend?” He spat while cracking his knuckles, his midnight eyes ready to flip everything that will stop him.

Luhan can only scream when Sehun throw punches after punches at Jackson until he almost turned blue. She can’t move to stop the raven haired because Jaehyun’s preventing her. “I’ve given you a chance to be truthful to her but you wasted it. You even have the fucking nerve to fucking propose to my girl.” Sehun roughly pulled Jackson’s collar then spat on his ear. “I told you, I tend to break anyone who covets what’s mine.”