[TW] Chapter 8

Warning: Non-consensual sex, mentions of depression and suicide

Luhan's body clock already got used of getting up 6 in the morning but this time, the spirit of sleepiness is not leaving anytime soon. Fortunately, it's Saturday so she can lie on her bed all day. She felt the warm feeling on her right foot. It might be her baby, a corgi which was given to her by Jackson on her birthday last year. She's currently letting Sunmi, their head maid take care of her baby for awhile but it seems like she already brought Xun on her unit. It was also good so she can pamper her baby this day. Her baby Snow or Xun in her mother language has a habit of licking her toes to wake her up so she's not surprised anymore.

"Hmm, Xun" she whispered breathlessly. She tried to stop her puppy because he's licking her ankle now by grabbing it with her eyes still closed. But instead of a fur, her hand felt strands of hair. Alarm surged through her vessels. She opened her eyes instantly. There she saw the disheveled and naked Oh Sehun kissing and running his tongue from her foot up to her calf.

"Stay still, love. Let me reward you for being a good girl last night."

That's when flashes of what transpired last night popped on her mind. The mix smell of sex, sweat, Sehun's cologne and her perfume lingered in the room. She wants to curse crisply because once again, she proved how weak she was against Sehun. Her phone rang and she exactly knew who it was based on the ringing tone. This is not the time to fall on Oh Sehun's ruthless seduction.

"S-stop it, Sehun." She tried kicking him but he was too strong for her liking. Luhan really tried not to succumb on pleasure once again but Sehun's mouth on the inside of her thighs really feel so good. Not to mention that his warm breath is hitting her sensitive flesh. Shit, she needs to be levelheaded because Jackson's calling her. She searched for her phone subtlely while still trying to stop Sehun even she knew it was futile. When she finally found her phone, she gathered all of her strength to push Sehun off her.

"I told you to stop!" Luhan screamed, her voice still hoarse from what happened last night. She covered herself with the duvet as if it will cover the sins she committed. She shots Sehun a loathing glare as she swipes her phone's screen to answer Jackson's call.

"Good morning, bab-"

In just a blink of her eye, her phone was smashed against the monochromatic wall of Sehun's room. She haven't recovered yet from the shock when Sehun flipped her, making her land on her stomach. He ripped the duvet encasing her body and unceremoniously pushed his way inside her tight heat. Even how many times they did it last night, Luhan still found herself crying from the sudden intrusion. Sehun is so huge that she can almost feel every veins bulging on his shaft. Luhan clutched the sheet in her tight fist as the man she loves continued to ram his thick muscle ruthlessly.

"Did you forgot now who fucking owns you?" Sehun growled on her ear. "You sworn yourself to me last night, love." He pinned both of her hands above her head using only his left hand while his right hand is the one maneuvering her hips to meet his every thrust.

"I. Own. You." He stressed every syllable while slamming his dick ruthlessly on her. Luhan is completely powerless under her ex-lover's ministrations She can only cry as Sehun continued abusing her sensitive spot. Sehun clamped his teeth on her shoulder, leaving a mark that will surely bruise for days.

"You are mine." Sehun growled repeatedly, thrusting himself to Luhan. She shuts her eyes tightly as she finds her release while Sehun continues to ram himself on Luhan's pliant body. "And I'll make sure that you'll be carrying my spawn for nine months." Moments later, Luhan felt the explosion of warm fluid inside her. He remained inside her momentarily while catching his breath. Then Sehun pulled out his still pulsating cock, admiring how some of his hot liquid dripped on Luhan's thighs.

"I hate you. I hate you so much." Luhan sobbed as she kept on repeating it. Her Oh Sehun, the Sehun she knew from the past, pretentious or not, didn't treated her like this. He never let her feel used as if she's a whore. Ill thoughts that she's been trying to repress for years were all attempting to resurface.