[M] Chapter 22

Warning: Smut but not really

Luhan can only gape at Sehun’s nerve-racking furious expression. She really knew that this will happen but she will never let him stop her from going out. Besides he has no right to demand her to stay in this house! She pulled her wrist away from his vice-like grip then took a few staggering steps away from him.

“Fuck off, Sehun! You don’t have the right to tell me who I should be going out with.” She forced herself not to cower at Sehun’s dark and piercing gaze. She knows that Sehun will never hurt her physically but there is no guarantee that he will not tie her. If there is one thing that she absolutely knew about Sehun even through this years, he will do everything he said especially in the peak of his emotions like anger. Proof of that? He indeed got her pregnant when he swore he will do it.

Sehun’s face morphed into an ugly scowl. He walked slowly towards her, as if he is a predator trying not to be caught by his prey. And Luhan is the prey that shouldn’t be too complacent or else Sehun will surely seize the opportunity to ravish her like a savage animal he is. “I am the father of the child you are carrying, Luhan. Mine.”

She took another step away from him while clutching her purse. “That’s it! You are just the father of my child. I don’t need your goddamn permission to go out!”

She knew that she’s a total goner when her eyes got lost the next second on how Sehun played his tongue on his teeth while tilting his head.

Baby, it is not time to salivate over your father.’ She mentally talked to her child.

Sehun lets out a dark chuckle. It sent series of electrifying shivers on every cell in her body. Goodness, blame her hormones and this beast because she just felt a warm gush in between her legs.

“Yes, love. I am the father of your child and still the one who will father our next twelve children.” He said in an alluring voice pulling Luhan to get drowned on his temptation. “Wait here because I’ll be the one to take you to him and to make sure that you will go home, back to my arms.”

Sehun always has a way to make her speechless and fall to whatever his schemes are.

Luhan almost fell on her knees when she saw the familiar red sleek car in front of her. He’s not possibly thinking of riding this one right? But when she saw Sehun’s evil smile, she instantly knew that she’s doomed. Sehun opened the door on the passenger seat then he tilted his head, gesturing Luhan to go in.

“I’m not riding that.” She said in a firm voice.

“You choose sweetheart, this or you are going to call that motherfucker to cancel your plans?”

She throws a death glare at the grinning Sehun. He planned this for sure! Her family might not be as rich as them but they also owned numerous cars so why the hell would they use this? And she’s damn sure that Sehun has collections of cars because that’s his hobby so why would they use this when he has new models? A frown etching on her beautiful and angelic face, she went inside Sehun’s red Ferrari. This is the car that Sehun bought when they were still together, the same car that witnessed those scorching days they had.

She shuts her eyes tightly to prevent the memories from flashing through her mind. When Sehun opened the door for driver’s seat, she immediately darted her eyes away. She can only hope that Sehun’s car is dim enough to hide her flaming face. It doesn’t help that Sehun looks so damn ravishing in his dark grey button down that’s folded till his arms and a sleek black silky slacks. The first two buttons of his crisp longsleeves was unbuttoned revealing a hint of his chest. The veins in his arms down to his hands became more prominent as he grips the steering wheel.  She suddenly has the urge to run her fingers on those blood vessels. She mentally cursed, blaming her hormones. Not that she really wants Sehun. She cemented her hands on her legs to make sure that it will not involuntarily move.

Get your mind off the gutter, Luhan!’