Prologue

“Hello, darling!” Her mom greeted, a little too enthusiastic.

“What have you done again, mom? What the hell is this?!”

“I told you to watch your mouth young woman. And I just wanted you to build a good rapport with him.”

“Then you should have accompanied me!”

“Well, I am also expecting for your relationship to bloom into something more?”

“Mom! Did you just freaking set me up a blind date?!” Luhan stomps her foot like a child having a tantrums.

“Darling, that’s our client, Mr. Willis so act like a proper lady.”

Then Luhan heard her mother whispering gibberish on the other line.  She calmed herself and thought repeatedly that it’s her mother. She should trust her but thinking again that it is her mother, she really should be wary.

“Hopefully you are not planning something under your sleeve, mom. You did know that I have a boyfriend.”

“Be nice to Mr. Willis, please? He is our newest client, remember the project I told you yesterday?”

Luhan nodded even if she’s just talking to her mom at phone. She sighed because her mother didn’t promised her anything about her plans. Fine, she will be nice as long as the guy will stay on his line. Who knows if that guy’s already too old for her or a fucking pervert? It was a big shot contract and she is the assigned architect of the said five star hotel project so if there is no dirty business then she will stay on her leash.

“Anyway, enjoy your dinner date, darling.”

“Mom!” She shouted at her phone but it was useless because her mom already hung up her phone. She realized that everyone in the restaurant were looking at her. She unconsciously went outside the reserved room earlier while arguing with her mom. Great, now they’re probably thinking that Luhan’s fucking mental. She removed any emotions in her face just like what she always did. She flipped her newly dyed dark silver grey hair and went back to the room. If anyone dares to cross her, they will surely find themselves out of the establishment.

The nervousness she felt earlier suddenly went back. She opened her purse to get her phone and compact mirror. She checked her face and confirmed that she’s still pretty as fuck. She also straightened her white off shoulder dress and crossed her legs. It was a little exposed because her dress has a slit up to her upper thigh. When she’s satisfied to her looks, she checks her watch. Their client was late. One thing that Luhan can’t really tolerate was tardiness. She also checked her phone. Great, no messages from her boyfriend. She frowns and types a message to her boyfriend. She then sends a selfie picture to her group chat with her bestfriends. She giggles while reading her friends’ replies.

“I’m sorry for being late. Got caught up in a traffic.”

Luhan’s thumb that hovers to the send button suspended upon hearing the familiar voice, too familiar voice. She slowly raised her head, her cold hand held tightly at her phone as if it’s her life force.

“Long time no see, my love.”

All Luhan can thought was, ‘you’ve got to be fucking kidding me, Mom.’

A/N: It’s been so long, seriously. This is my first fic and I intended to rewrite all of my stories (I’m done rewriting Let Me Accio Your Heart and Just Wait, You’ll Be Mine so I can update to those fic already). But my original plan was to finish rewriting OPNM before jumping to this fic. But here I am, rewriting this when I am not even halfway of OPNM. Anyway, a sudden plot just popped out of my mind and I just can’t delay this (of course it’s still cliché because I love writing cliché stories). After rewriting this, I can finally start to update again. If you already read this way 2017, thank you for reading! I will be changing a lot in this fic. I will also post this to my ao3 account. English is not my first language so sorry for the grammatical errors. To those who remained on the ship, keep going! Hunhan will remain alive in our hearts as long as we want.