[TW]Chapter 27

Warning: Mentions of miscarriage, substance use, rape, cheating and death

The feeling of betrayal and hurt keep on pounding on her chest, never ceasing and continues to claw on her delicate heart. Her mother could have told her but she chose to mum on it. That’s where her unreasonable will to get Luhan and Sehun back together came from. Even how much Sehun hurt her four years ago, her mother’s still adamant for her to forgive Sehun that easy.

Her mother knew everything while Luhan stayed in the dark. What are other lies that she hide from her?

“Love, stop crying please,” says Sehun softly while showering her neck with kisses. His callous hand rubbing the expanse of her baby bump with utmost care.

Luhan slaps Sehun’s hand like a cat who doesn’t want to be petted by its owner. She shots a poisonous glare at him. “You didn’t tell me anything.” She hissed. Irritation spikes on her nerves. “You also chose to mum on it. Is this how our relationship will go?

“Love, calm down please. This will be bad for our baby.” Sehun said in a quiet voice.

Fantastic! He wants her to calm down after another secret she discovered? “I am not going to calm down! You have ample time to fuck my brains out yet you didn’t tell me this crucial matter! If that is the case then this relationship is going nowhere!” Luhan said hastily. She wiped her tears using her palms.

She’s not thinking rationally anymore. This is the maximum tolerance of bullshit that she could take. From Jackson having a wife and of all women, it was Sejeong, Sehun having a personality disorder and she’s the last person who knew about it, her father returning to her life as though he didn’t fucked it up and her mother joining the brigade. Why are they doing this? Sometimes, she’s thinking that maybe, she’s the problem. Venomous thoughts once again create chaos on her mind. All she wanted is to completely disappear. Mindlessly, she slides the two diamond rings off her ring finger but Sehun is too quick to stop her attempts.

“Remove your hand.” Luhan said sharply while staring at Sehun’s panic stricken and pale face. Her thoughts were filled of resentment both for people who lied to her and for herself that nothing matters anymore but to satiate it.

“No.” The raven haired said in a hard tone but she can hear the underlying fear on it.

“Stop the car.” She commanded to Sehun’s driver. After what happened earlier, she immediately left her mother’s residence without bringing any clothes, just her wallet and phone. She shouldn’t take out all of her frustrations and anger to Sehun but her emotion is too difficult to handle.

But as expected, the car didn’t stop. She doesn’t even know where they are going. “Let me out, Sehun.” She insisted. Maybe, she’ll just crash out on Baekhyun’s or on her own unit.

“Where are you going?” Luhan countlessly removed Sehun’s deathly grip on her bare legs. She’s only wearing an oversized shirt owned by Sehun (because she likes Sehun’s scent sticking on her skin) and too short shorts.

“Anywhere but here.” She said in absolute tone. She removed once again Sehun’s large palm on her legs. One of the greatest mistake she did was to stare at Sehun’s eyes. One of the million things that made her gravitate to Sehun is his fascinating gray eyes. Damn, her previous resolve instantly vanished at the sight of Sehun’s irises screaming danger. Luhan’s eyes followed Sehun’s hand, graced by protruding veins, unbuttoning first two buttons of his crisp short sleeved black shirt. His jaw clenches tightly while cracking his neck, probably trying to control his anger. Being pregnant is really difficult especially in regulating her emotions and hormones. Why the hell does she likes to see Sehun getting worked up especially his eyes flaring in fury?