[M] Chapter 7

Warning: Smut

Luhan swallowed another shot because she's not drunk enough to witness this. Is she the only one who's uncomfortable of this? She moves her gaze to Baekhyun and sees that she's hollering, asking for more. She doesn't know what is running through Baekhyun's head. Park Chanyeol is part of Kim Joonmyeon's league, overprotective, possessive as fuck and gets jealous easily so Luhan wonders why Baekhyun would do this. She should know better than to anger her boyfriend. She shifted her gaze to Kyungsoo and saw that she's observing men like how she observes her patients. Yixing on the other hand is making side comments and suggestions on how to properly dance. It seems like she's the only one who's uncomfortable in this room.

She accidentally glanced at the man closest to her humping the floor (identical to the move she saw in Magic Mike), only wearing thin underwear. It makes her wish for the ground to open and swallow her whole. She stood so she can escape the room but Baekhyun is a little too quick to grab her arm and pulled her back to the couch.

"And where are you going bitch? We are having fun right now."

"Fun? Oh my god, Jackson might kill me if he will knew this! And... and Chanyeol will be furious as well as Joonmyeon if they will sniff about this."

Baekhyun scoffed. "They were having their own stag party for sure. He won't even tell me the venue of their party so might as well organize our own. But if I will caught Park Chanyeol shoving his dick on other vagina, I'm going to cut his balls off and feed it to him and his whore. But anyway, I doubt that Chanyeol will do that to me."

Luhan was about to complain again when Baekhyun placed her fingers on Luhan's lips. "Stop being a killjoy, bitch. Jackson will not kill you for having fun. Besides, what happens in this room, will stay here."

Luhan returned on her seat, defeated. She really knew that she can't win from Byun Baekhyun. But still, she has a bad feeling for this. She downed another shot of Jack Daniels and she knew she shouldn't drink too much especially that she has low alcohol tolerance but this is her only distraction. She poured another on her shot glass then gulped its contents. She can already feel the gradual numbness of her senses and heat travelled all over body, signifying that she's getting drunk.

When she stared at her friends, one of the male strippers are now grinding on Yixing's lap while Baekhyun is taking a video of what is happening. Kyungsoo on the other hand is also shitfaced like her. Her sense of sight also starts to get blurry. She mentally cursed because who the hell will drive them home? She reached for her phone and typed a message to Jackson.

To Jackson:

I missd you, babe. I'm wth the grls and I thnk I'm alrady drunk. I'm sory.

Now that her mind is completely intoxicated, she let it wander on the thoughts of a certain raven haired man. It took all of her will not to make a scene on their dinner last night. He's being too much. He broke her picture frame and throw it in a trash can as if it is the filthiest object he had ever seen. Then, when Jackson called her last night, he almost broke her phone. Fortunately, Joonmyeon was there to restrain his brother. Honestly, he doesn't know what to do with Sehun anymore. He is claiming that he loves her yet he followed the most despicable action that her father did to her. His reasons and possible justifications of his action in the past is not important for Luhan anymore because whether she will let him explain or not, nothing will change. She's with Jackson now. She gave herself once again so the man will finally stop his delusions but she thinks it was a huge mistake.

Luhan suspected that Yixing knew what happened. They were friends since they were wearing their diapers so it is not really surprising. But it is not in Yixing's nature to probe unless Luhan will spill it on her own. After the dinner, Yixing insisted that she will stay with Luhan. Joonmyeon wants to refuse but Yixing used the pregnancy card so the man has no choice but to concede. When they went out of her unit, he made sure that she will never be able to have peace of mind. He gave her a stare that indicates that he's up to no good. And she's afraid of what he will do this time, if he will involve Jackson on his schemes.

She downed another shot and it made her close her eyes tightly because it seems like the room is spinning. She didn't noticed Baekhyun gesturing to one of the strippers to entertain her. She only realized what's happening when he felt a warm body grinding on her side. She flinched at the contact and abruptly opened her eyes. The first thing she saw is a tanned chiseled chest and abs. Baekhyun whistled while focusing the lens of her phone to her friend when the male stripper sat on Luhan's lap and did what the other man exactly did to Yixing. He placed Luhan's hands around his thick neck then he grinded on her lap. Luhan removed her hand around the man's neck then attempted to push him but she's too weak.