Chapter 21

Luhan almost dropped the cup of tea she’s carrying when she realized who is in front of her. That’s the reason why she felt the ridiculous heat that she can only feel when she’s with Sehun because it’s the devil incarnate himself! Damn, hormones. What exactly is he doing here anyway? Why the hell does he still looks so good despite of his filthy clothing and mud smearing all over his body? She stares at her body, pouting. She’s wearing a dress that reached her upper thigh. Her baby bump almost visible under her dress. She can’t help but to feel awful all of a sudden. She feels as though she looks utterly ridiculous and ugly in contrast with the father of her baby who looks like a Greek god despite of being dirty, literally.

Her gaze darted back to Sehun. His left palm has bandage around it yet he’s still using it in plowing the soil as though it’s not wounded. His back muscles creates a wave everytime he exerts too much force. Sweat trails from his neck down to his chiseled chest and six pack abs. Luhan involuntarily took a sip on her lukewarm tea. She would love to lick that. She blinked when she saw him arching his perfectly trimmed brow at her while pulling a wheelbarrow with him. Luhan scowled at him, ignoring the heat of embarassment that settles on her cheeks because apparently, Sehun caught her drooling over him.

“W-what are you doing here? Go away! I don’t want to see you!”

“I applied as your gardener, young mistress.” He said in his signature monotonous tone that he only usually used to anyone but her. She was distracted when she heard series of feminine giggles at her back. She shot a reproachful look at the maids for ogling at Sehun. When they saw her glaring at them, they slowly retreated back to the mansion. Unbeknownst to her, there is a smirk dancing on Sehun’s lips as he watched her. Giggles once again released on young maids’ mouth when they saw Sehun’s smirk. 

Luhan flashed a death glare at the maids before she shifted her attention back to Sehun who’s quick enough to remove the smirk on his lips. She looks at him suspiciously. “Are you making fun of me?”

“No, I am not, young mistress.”

The tone that Sehun used only made Luhan’s scowl deepen. Yesterday, he’s freaking grovelling over Luhan to take him back and let him explain and now, he’s like this? The nerve of this asshole to act as though nothing happened. “Leave my house right at this moment or else I’m going to order the guards to shoot you. I am not kidding.” She hissed.

Sehun’s calm façade remained consistent despite of Luhan fuming at him which infuriated the pregnant woman. “I’m afraid that I can’t follow your order, young mistress.”

Luhan stomped her foot in irritation. Her hand’s also itching to throw the remaining contents of her cup on his disgustingly handsome face. It also doesn’t help that her emotions are fluctuating. “You are fired! Get out! I don’t want to see your hideous and sickeningly ugly face.”

“You can’t fire me, young mistress. It’s your mom who hired me so she’s the only one who can dismiss me. Besides your servants beg to differ.” The smile etched on Sehun’s face annoys the hell out of her not to mention his irritating voice calling her young mistress repeatedly. “And you can just ignore me. You don’t love me anymore right?”

Oh, how much she wants to punch the living daylights out of this asshole for being cheeky. She shots a brief glare at the maids who are still peeking through the door. She’s will give them her piece of mind later. “What are you playing this time, Sehun? Stop flirting with the maids! And didn’t we talked about this yesterday? We were through so stop bothering me! I’m giving you a chance to be a father. I’m giving you privileges. We can co-parent! How can I even find someone else if you are always her—”