Chapter 28

Alluring scent filled her senses and she could stay on that position for the rest of the day. Luhan noticed that her usual nausea is nowhere to be found as long as she can smell Sehun’s scent. It is synonymous when she’s having sickness when travelling, she had to smell some citrus scent to prevent herself from throwing up or drink medicine so she could sleep on the duration of the flight.

“Hello there, sweetie.” Sehun whispered on her stomach. Fortunately, she didn’t opened her eyes yet. She’s curious on what will Sehun say.

“Are you having a great time there? I hope you do.” He continued in a hoarse voice. “I was so happy when I first suspected that your mother’s pregnant. She can’t really lie to me because I knew exactly when she is fertile.” He even chuckled while rubbing her stomach.

Wait, what the fuck? Luhan mentally cursed. That’s why he’s so fucking confident that the child is his. He knew from the start. She suddenly remembered those times that he’s extra careful with her. He doesn’t even want her to wear high heels and drink alcohol. She was utterly boggled. But how the hell did he even knew— right, she once told him the date of her menstrual cycle. Realization dawns to her suddenly. That’s why he’s typing something on his phone that day! Also the reason why he seem to know when will she got her period! This man is too cunning and it sends chill down her spine.

“I was too desperate. Your mother is my world, sweet pea. I will choose to die than to see her happy with someone else.”

Oh, she doesn’t know whether to smack or kiss the life out of him, probably both.

“Because she’s supposed to be mine, sweetie. I ought to marry your mother since I first saw her. She’s too innocent back then. Even when I saw her for the second time, she still looks so fragile and I was afraid to touch her because she might get tainted.”

It took everything for Luhan not to release any noise because Sehun sounds so vulnerable. She wanted to assure him that he’s the only one for her but she wanted to listen more on what he will say. “But I love her so much and I will do everything just to tie your mom to me.” A callous palm caresses her left hand then she feels warm and soft lips pressing on the area specifically her ring finger.

“If I am not an asshole for leaving your mother, then we could have your older brother, sweet pea. But even I failed, I vowed myself to be a good father to you and your other siblings.”

She could have punched Sehun’s handsome face if she’s not on the peak of her emotions. What does he meant by siblings?! So he has a plan to add more of his spawn?

“Did you like our house, sweetie? Hmm, I knew you will like it. It is your mother’s dream house afterall.”

“How did you know about it?” Luhan didn’t able to stop herself from interrupting Sehun’s monologue to their child. She’s been eager to ask him since last night. Her speculations were indeed right though. She carefully got up so she can talk properly.

Sehun grinned at her then handed her a bouquet of white tulips. “Been waiting for you to open your eyes, love. Did you like listening to my proclamation of love for you?”

Luhan glared at him. This son of a bitch knew that she’s awake but she will forgive him because of the flowers. Also she wanted him to answer her question. But before she can demand for an answer, Sehun snaked his hand on her nape then covered her lips by his. There it is… the sensation that only Sehun can elicit. She can feel it on her stomach, the somersaults, the flipping, twisting and turning. Sehun started to lick her bottom lip, tugging, sucking and nipping on it, coaxing her to open her mouth for him. Her hands are uncontrollable, from gripping the bouquet, it travelled to Sehun’s sturdy neck then gripped his thick hair tightly.

She felt the warm gush of liquid in between her thighs. Sehun’s other hand trailed on her legs squeezing it, earning a moan from her. That made the raven haired suck her tongue harder, exploring her whole mouth, devouring her lips like a hungry predator. This is one of the million things that Sehun is good at. It’s as though he wants to squeeze her tongue dry from the way he’s sucking her.