[TW] Chapter 13

Warning: Self-harm

Luhan felt the thrumming pain coursing all throughout her body as Sehun hugged the woman right in front of her. She was that girl. The girl that Luhan saw with Sehun in Boston. The girl who made Luhan insecure and inferior of herself. Painful memories that she tried so hard to suppress were now flashing on her mind like a broken tape. What is she? A replaceable toy that can be discarded anytime Sehun wanted, the moment the one he truly love came back? All those times, he's just playing with her again? All those I love yous were nothing? Luhan should've known that Sehun will never love her. That she will remain as the pathetic and immature girl pining for him on his eyes.

"Daddy!"

Luhan trembled at the sight of Sehun carrying a little boy that the woman brought with her. He kissed the little boy's forehead as the latter giggled. She felt as if her world turned into ashes when she noticed their features. They have identical nose and lips. Sehun has a child with other woman. He was indeed the father of that child. She bites her bottom lip harshly to stop herself from making a scene. She can't believe that he has a child with other woman. A child that could be the same age as Shixun. Her poor innocent little Shixun. The resentment that she's been trying to hide emerged and enveloped her being. She placed her hand on her stomach, as if her baby's still there. Her baby doesn't deserve a father like him. She wants to hurt him so bad but she can barely handle her sanity. The last thing she wanted to happen is to have an episode in front of them.

"I want to go home, Soo." She whispered weakly. Eventhough how much she wanted to curse and hurt Sehun, she can't lose herself in front of everyone.

"Sejeong?"

It took a few second for Luhan to realize that it was not Sehun who called that woman but her very own boyfriend, Jackson. A sudden recognition sparked on her mind. Sejeong, she's the one who called her boyfriend during her episode. He knows her? What is her connection with Jackson? Her gaze shifted from Jackson to Sehun who has a smug smirk displayed on his handsome face while still carrying his son. She's trembling again. How fucking dare him. Does he really need to rub it on her face? Luhan diverted her gaze sharply towards her friends. She badly wants to go out of this hellish place.

"Why are you so surprised, Mr. Wang?"

Yeah, why are you surprised? Luhan's not even surprised anymore that Sehun can hurt her like this again. Is he satisfied that he managed to put her under his spell again?

"Jackson? What are you doing here?"

Sejeong's eyes shifted from Jackson to Luhan. Insecurity wracked her system because Sejeong's indeed so much better than her. She even wished once to be like her. She shuts her eyes tightly. She is a failure because she can't even keep her angel alive. She felt Kyungsoo pulling her closer to her.

Jackson hasn't responded yet when another elder man arrived. "Dad, you are finally here!" Sejeong exclaimed in delight.

Luhan's knees wobbled when she recognized who it was.

"I'm sorry for being late, dear. Happy Birthday, Sehun."

Luhan shook her head in disbelief. Her eyes were already welling up with tears at the sight of people who callously hurt her. She pulled her hand off Kyungsoo and without looking back, she started to sprint out. She even heard her friends and her mom calling for her but she ignored all of them. All she wanted is to get out of this suffocating place. She wanted to be away from them. Due to her emotional breakdown, she didn't notice one of the waiter coming on her way. The next thing happened, Luhan found herself on the floor, her chest area was already wet due to the liquor that was spilled on her.

She's aware that she looks pathetic now but she couldn't care less. When someone offered their hands to her, she opt to stand for herself. She doesn't need them. She doesn't need a man who cheated on her and definitely doesn't need a man who left his family for his mistress. She ignored the pitiful and judging stares that were directed at her because honestly, she's already numb from the pain. She heard heavy footsteps behind her which served as a catalyst for her to run again.

"Luhan!"

More drops of saline liquid cascade down her face. She can go home for herself. She doesn't need anyone. All of them can rot in hell. For the second time, she found herself on the ground but this time, she scraped her knee despite of the long gown she wore. It was so fucking amusing. She can't even feel the pain from her wound because the pain she felt emotionally overpowers everything.