[M] Chapter 4

A/N: There is a slight sexual scene on the present time (not really detailed because I'm not good in writing smut).

Year 2015

Luhan fidgets on the couch, her eyes are roaming around the majestic mansion of Ohs, which she estimated to be larger than their mansion. She was really surprised when her mom dragged her out of her room for a dinner at Ohs. She nervously touched her hair, braided earlier by Yixing as she searched every nooks and crannies of the house, looking for something or someone. She should have brought Yixing with her.

Unbeknownst to her, her mom and Sehun's shared a knowing look. Sunyoung, Sehun's mom clears her throat, catching Luhan's attention who eventually turns red when she realized that they've been watching her.

"I-I am just admiring the structural design of your house, Mrs. Oh." Luhan uttered, saving herself from the embarrassment. It was also a good thing that Mrs. Oh seemed to be taken aback by her statement.

"O-oh, my h-husband designed this. He is a renowned architect in US."

"Really?" Luhan clapped her hands in delight. "I also wanted to take architecture, Mrs. Oh." She's not sure but Sehun's mom looks uncomfortable all of a sudden.

"I think our dinner's ready, Sunyonggie. When will Sehunnie arrive?" Luhan's mother interrupted the conversation.

Luhan was flustered when Sehun's name was mentioned. The last time she saw the pink haired guy was when he picked her up on her school last week. After that, she haven't heard about him. She's not that naïve not to realize that she likes Sehun even for a brief period. Her admiration towards the older guy made her do things that's new to her and that includes checking if he has social media accounts. She has found Sehun's instagram account but it was private. She already sent a request to follow but until now, she's still waiting in vain.

"Sehunnie, you are finally home!"

Luhan nervously avoided the intimidating gaze and chose to unlock her phone to send a message to Yixing and Kyungsoo, her other friend. She doesn't want to know Sehun's reaction regarding her follow request.

Luhan:
Oh Sehun is finally here! How shall I act?!

Kyungsoo:
Just keep calm, Lulu. You might have an asthma attack if you don't get a hold of yourself.

She bites her bottom lip as she types a response.

Luhan:
I am calm, Soo. I think so...

Yixing:
Well, if he can blatantly proclaim that you are his, I think it's safe to claim him as yours too.

Luhan felt her cheeks warmed at the thought. She can already imagine holding Sehun's hand, her lithe frame incased around Sehun's warmth and doing those relationship goals that Yixing's always telling her.

"Are you just going to continue smiling or do you want me to carry you?" A very familiar yet cold voice drenched her being.

She refused to meet Sehun's smoldering gaze (or else she might melt both figuratively and literally) and chose to search frantically around the vicinity to find her mom and Mrs. Oh.

"Didn't I told you to look at the person when he or she is talking to you?"

Luhan was forced to stare at Sehun's emotionless yet handsome face. "I'm sorry." Luhan muttered softly while clutching her phone tightly. It seems like she disappointed Sehun once again, judging on how the man is clenching his jaw.

"Let's go. Your mom and my mom are waiting for us in the dining room." He said in a voice that will freeze everyone. He glanced at Luhan's hand, specifically on her phone? Luhan's not sure of it because the man already turned his back and stomped his way on what it seems to be the dining room.