[34] Losing Love

Dedicated to CheetahDior3. Thanks for the comment babe, I was at work when I read it and it had me cheesin like crazy at my desk. I'm glad you're enjoying the story.

:

[34] Losing Love

Reese

"So Raye fainted and went to the hospital this afternoon and you're just telling me now?" I shouted into the telephone. I was angry at my family for holding that information from me. It was now close to 8pm and it happened at 3. I should've been notified 5 hrs ago when the sh*t first happened.

Raegan had explained to me that Raye's therapist was Corey's sister and that she passed out from the shock of finding out. I couldn't believe it either, I guess it's a small world.

"Reese, we didn't want you to worry. I took her to the hospital and they only kept her for a couple of hours. She's in her room resting."

"I'm coming home." I stated already getting up and grabbing a duffle bag to put some clothes into it. My little sister needed me.

I heard Raegan sigh into the phone. "He's here Reese."

"Who?" I asked still packing my things.

"James is here."

I paused when I heard that name. Honestly I hadn't thought of him in awhile. Before I would always feel fear when that name was said but now all I felt was aggravation. I was no longer afraid of him. "Why is he at the house?"

"He came to give his condolences to Raye." She said in a sarcastic manner. "Honestly I think he thinks you're going to show up."

I groaned. "I'm so tired of James. It's been months since I've seen or spoken to him. Can't he take a hint?" I stated into the phone. I didn't have any leftover feelings for James.

"I guess not." Reese replied. "Have you heard anything from Damon?"

I shook my head. "Nope. He still hasn't answered any of my calls. He was supposed to come back yesterday but he never did. Peanut told me that he'll be home tonight but it's after 8 and he still isn't here."

I was starting to get worried. I stopped being so naive and opened my eyes and realized that there was a real possibility that Damon did sell drugs.

"I was thinking that we need a girl's trip. We're all going through a lot right now need to be with each other. Raye is excused for the rest of the week and I don't care about missing school and you're doing your classes online. Maybe we can take a quick trip somewhere." She suggested.

That sounded good to me. "Island or city?"

"Island...maybe the Bahamas. Then it'll be quiet and relaxing for Raye."

"I'm down." It didn't look like my boyfriend was coming home anytime soon.

"Okay I'll make the flight plans. Maybe we can leave tomorrow. We'll come get you on the jet."

"Just let me know when you leave Miami." I said before ending the call.

I added some more clothes in my bag including some swimwear since we were going to the Bahamas. After I was done packing, I took a quick shower and changed into a cotton t-shirt and panties before crawling into bed to watch TV. I fell asleep to reruns CSI.

I slowly came out of my sleep when I felt soft kisses across my stomach. For a moment the kisses stopped but started again but this time I felt them on my inner thigh. There was no need to panic because I knew it was Damon causing hectic with my body. I knew his touch just like he knew how to make me go crazy. He continued his assault on me by pulling my panties down with his teeth and placing his mouth in between my legs. I almost died from the pleasure and when I couldn't take anymore of his mouth, Damon crawled on top of me and entered me with his d*ck.