Tardname and Questions

After dinner we were all sitting in the living room and Shay was helping me set up some social media accounts, and we were picking out my tard name.

"What about Newtard. thats what @hannahhh suggested." Emmi said.

"But Aspen wont be new forever." Shay shook his head and kept scrolling.

"What about Writetard, since you like writing." Colette asked me. I shrugged for a response because I wasn't sure about it.

"What about Sistertard!" Gavin said "Kinda like my tard name."

"I like it." Shay nodded. "What about you Aspen?"

"I like it too." I replied happily.

"Sistertard it is." Avia said happily.

Once we got the name down we started making my accounts.

"The rules for social media are simple. You can have approved accounts only and Shay and I have to be following you." Colette told me and I nodded in response.

"Along with that, be careful with what you post. If we find that something that you post is inappropriate we will tell you to take it down." Shay said and again I nodded.

"Sounds good."

When my twitter and instagram was set up Shay tweeted a picture of us that said.

"@shaycarl: Everyone go follow my newly adopted daughter @sistertard"

As my followers went up I had an idea. I asked Shay and he thought it was a good idea so I tweeted, "@sistertard: Ask me questions and I will answer some in the vlog!"

I waited a few minutes then got the camera from Shay and went to my room to film. I set the camera on my dresser and went to sit on my bed.

"Hey everyone it's Sistertard here. I tweeted out for people to ask me questions and I'll be answering them now." I started.

"@shaytardsfandom asks did you watch the SHAYTARDS before you were adopted?"

"Yeah they were a part of my everyday life. It was crazy when they walked into my group home."

"Okay @shaydirectioner asks do you like One Direction? If yes, who is your favorite member?"

"Yeah I love One Direction and I'm sure you saw the clip of me singing already. Anyways, I love Niall because honestly who can resist that Irish hottie."

"Alright, last question because many of the other questions will be answered in other parts of the vlog. Uhm... @shaycarl asks... wait Shay! Well, I'll answer it anyway. @shaycarl asks will you ever call Shay and Colette mom and dad?"

"Shay you could have just asked me, but to answer the question, I'm not sure. Maybe one day." I shrugged. I sighed and did a once over some of the twitter questions. "Oh wait! Here's one more that hasn't been answered. @LOVESS asks when my birthday is. My birthday is July 29th! That's it Bye everyone!"

I handed the camera off to Shay because he was editing then went to find Gavin. I wanted to talk to him, bond a little maybe. I saw him sitting on the couch reading on his Kindle Fire.

"Hey Gavin." I said rubbing my arm.

"Uh hi." he responded.

"Can we talk?" I asked and waited till Gavin nodded to sit next to him. "How do you feel about this? I mean you did go from being the oldest to being a younger sibling."

"I think it's cool my mom and dad adopted someone, it's just weird." Gavin shrugged.

"I can see that." I nodded. "Don't see me as an intruder or anything. I really want to be here and I'll be here for you in anyway you need."

"Don't worry Aspen, you are a part of this family. It'll take some getting used to but you are my sister." Gavin smiled. I smiled back and gave him a big hug. I was about to say something more but Brock came up to me.

"Aspen play legos with me?" Brock asked.

"Sure." I nodded and let him drag me off. I played with Brock until Colette got him for his bath. I want back downstairs and got my laptop to watch some YouTube. I clicked on my favorite YouTuber iiSuperWomanii and clicked on her newest video. When I was done I watched the vlog that I ever got to finish. As I was finishing there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I called and shut my laptop.

"What are you doing?" asked Shay as he walked in.

"YouTube." I answered.

"So, we have a few more ground rules. All new since you are our first teenager." Shay told me.

"Okay, lay them on me." I laughed.

"On schooldays the kids will go to sleep at nine, for you lights out will be at ten. Once you make some friends you can go where ever as long as you text me or Colette first. Be home for dinner unless you have special permission otherwise. Also we are trusting you to not be on social media and phone after lights out. However, if you don't then we will start taking your phone away at night." Shay listed off.

"Alright." I nodded. It was quiet for a moment before Shay talked again.

"About the twitter question. We don't want you to fell pressured about calling us Mom and Dad."

"Shay it's okay. My answer was completely true. I used to call you my parents all the time but it's going to take some time for me to realize it's actually happening." I told him.

"Good. Well most of the kids are in bed now. So if you go upstairs again make sure to be quiet." Shay smiled.

"Alright I will," I replied and smiled as he left.

"Best day of my life." I sighed to myself and got ready for bed.