/28/

a/n: listen to the song when i tell ya tooooooooo

Charlotte

Everyone turned to look at me, their eyes wide and mouths agape.

"What?" Harry said, a shocked expression on his face.

"She can't be serious." Liam said, laughing with disbelief and crossing his arms.

"I'm very serious." I answered, glaring at him.

I looked at each of them in turn, then returned my gaze back to Harry.

"You heard me. I said I want to be turned." I said clearly.

Nobody answered.

"Take me with you." I said, breaking the silence. "I want to come with you. If I was a vampire, maybe I'd be able to help you, even stop you from getting killed."

Liam snorted.

"Liam." Harry said firmly.

"What? You really think that even if she was turned, she'd be able to do the things we do? Fight? Kill? Keep up with us, even?" Liam said.

"How do you know that I won't be able to do those things?" I said, my voice becoming high pitched.

Liam's smile disappeared slightly, and he didn't say anything.

"Exactly. You don't. I'm coming, as a vampire. Whether you like it or not." I said, turning on my heel and starting to walk back down the street.

(play song) 

"Char!" Harry called behind me. I didn't look back as I continued walking.

Just then, I felt hands on my waist. I jumped, startled.

I turned and saw that it was Harry and he must've used his vampire speed to get to me.

"Let's talk inside, yeah?" He asked, pointing to his house.

I nodded and followed him up the driveway and into the front door of his house.

Once we got inside, I quickly glanced out the window through the sheer white curtain and saw that Liam and the others were gone.

"Charlotte." Harry said. "Look at me."

I did as he asked and turned to face him.

He moved towards me and soon, our faces were mere inches apart.

"Listen to me. You don't want to become a vampire. It's like you're living in your own personal hell. Especially when you're first turned. You have to learn to control your urges, and stay out of harm's way, find out what things can kill you and what can make you stronger, and how to use all of the abilities you're given, like better speed and better hearing. All your feelings are heightened too, so like if you get angry, you get angry. You're on this Earth forever, unless somebody kills you with a white oak stake, or you get lit on fire, or burnt by sunlight. You watch society change, people grow...and die. You don't want this life, Charlotte. Trust me." Harry said.

"If it means being with you, I do." I answered back quickly.

Harry didn't answer, he only looked at me.

"I don't trust Liam. I don't trust that he'll keep you safe. I have a bad feeling that he'll save himself and the others and leave you to die at the hands of these hunters. I'm not gonna sit at home worrying about you for the rest of my life." I said, pausing for a moment before continuing to speak.