/7/

a/n: this next part is a flashback, so if you're confused about it don't worry, all flashbacks to Harry's past WILL BE EXPLAINED!! Enjoy;)

oh and there's also some references to the vampire diaries so if you watch that show, look out for them:))

picture: entrance of harry's house

Harry

I was standing in front of a very beautiful girl. She had on one the most wonderful looking dresses, the ones that extremely rich people wore.  Her light hair was pinned up on top of her head, and there was two holes where someone pierced her white neck with their teeth.

Red blood dripped out of her neck and I willed myself to look away.

"Come on, Harry. Drink." I heard one of their voices say to me.

"No." I said quietly, still staring at the dirt ground in front of me.

"Harry, you must. It's the only way." Another one of their voices said to me.

"I don't want to. I'd rather die." I replied.

"You know you don't mean that."

"I do."

One of them went behind the poor girl, who was most likely being mind controlled, and pushed her closer to me.

"Do it. Or we'll kill everyone you care about."

I thought of my little sister, her lifeless body on the ground with her throat torn out, and tears pricked my eyes.

"You already did." I choked out.

"For the love of God, drink!" Another one said loudly.

"Look at her, Harry."

I forced myself to look up into the controlled eyes of the girl, blood seeping out of her neck and down to her collarbone.

I felt my new fangs protruding, and m mouth began to ache. I bit down my lower lip so hard that I pierced it with my fangs and drew my own blood.

"Don't resist, Harry. Just give in, the urge is too strong."

I shook my head rapidly.

"No, I-I-can't."

"Yes, you can. Do it now."

They were right about one thing. The urge to feed on this woman standing in front of me was too strong. I didn't know how much longer I could control myself. I imagined ripping into her skin and drinking her sweet blood, and suddenly, I lunged for her. I grabbed her shoulders, opened my mouth, exposing my sharp teeth, and tore into her neck where the puncture marks already were.

Warm blood spurted out of her neck into my mouth. I closed my eyes and just drank. I longer felt like a weak, frail man about to die. I now felt invincible, like nothing could hurt me. I felt strong and powerful.

"Harry, Harry!" Someone pulled me away from the girl and I threw my head back, catching a breath.

That's enough, mate! You'll have your chance to kill soon enough."

They all looked at me, grins on their faces.

"Now you're really one of us."

                           *
I woke up with a start, sitting bolt upright in my bed. I was sweating, and my breathing was heavy.

I ran a hand through my damp curls. It was just a dream.

I should've felt relieved that it was only a dream, but I felt a little panicked that I was having them again. The dreams of them. The dreams of my past. It hasn't even been a month in a new place, and I was already paranoid that they were going to come after me and make me go with them.

I felt my teeth begin to ache. I was hungry. I debated on getting a bunch of blood bags to drink, but I decided that a run through the forest finding nocturnal animals to feed on would be best.

I threw off the covers, got on some shoes, and staggered down the stairs to the foyer. Thoughts of them torturing me for half a year, killing Genevieve, and making me kill innocent people ran through my head.

Now angry, I swiped my hand across the table by the front door where I had set out my mother's collection of glass vases. After she killed herself, I'd taken those vases with me everywhere I went to remember her. I loved her dearly, and she loved those vases.

They all shattered to the floor now, every single one of them. The loud crash made me snap out of my daze and realize what I just did.

I quickly flung open the door and ran outside, running around to the back of my house into the dark forest.

*
I continued to run deeper into the woods at my supernatural speed, dodging fallen tree trunks and mossy branches. I tried to block out any thoughts about my dream and thought about the girl next door with the dark hair and sweet voice. Charlotte.

I stopped running once I heard a faint heartbeat. Then, I saw bright eyes peering at me from behind some leaves.

I slowly inched towards the animal and once I got close, I lunged on top of it and sunk my teeth into its fur. The animal's (which I now saw was a deer) blood was cold and metallic, not good at all. But I drained it of it all anyways, and I sat back on my heels after I didn't hear the deer's heart beating anymore and I was sure it was dead.

The crescent moon gave the forest a little light and I stared up at it for a little while. Wiping my mouth, I stood up and walked back the way I came.

*

I went back inside my house and saw all the broken glass on the floor. I stared at it and felt tears well up inside my eyes.

I knelt down and began to pick it all up, putting all the shards in the palm of my hands and dumping it in the waste bin by the table.

As I picked up some more, I felt a pinch and saw in the dim moonlight that my hand was bleeding, and that I'd cut myself with a piece of glass.

I allowed the tears to fall now.

"I'm sorry." I said out loud, even though nobody was around to listen.

I sniffled and continued to pick up the pieces of broken glass.

"I'm sorry, Mother." I said, thinking how angry she would be with me if she saw me now, cleaning up my mess. But she wasn't here now, and it was my fault. "I'm sorry for everything."

*
Charlotte

I'd been sleeping. Very peacefully, might I add. But then a multiple loud crashes coming from outside startled me out of my slumber. I sat up slowly in bed, rubbing my eyes and looking around my dark room.

The numbers on my alarm clock read 3:18am. It was the middle of the night! Who was making noise this late?

I got out of my bed and tiptoed to my window, pulling apart the curtains so I can look out.

I didn't hear another crash, but the front door to the Creep House opened and out came Harry. I watched as he ran around the house and into the forest, once again.

I closed the curtains and sat in the darkness for a moment.

This is the second time I've witnessed Harry running into the woods. I don't know what he was up to, but I suddenly had a burning desire to find out.