Boarding Cassandra 2- Possible sequel???

Hey you guys! Sooo, I've been having many ideas about the sequel, but I don't know if I should go through with them or not.... What do you guys think? Should I go through with it or not?

Anyways, Here's an idea for the sequel(If I make one);

Cassandra looked at the young man in pain as her carmel brown eyes bubbled up with tears.

"No..." She said, shaking her head. The man sighed.

"I'm sorry I.Just.Don't. Remember." He said, almost snapping at her.

Cassandra could almost hear her heart breaking.

"You....you can't..." She choked out. The young man shook his head and began to walk away, but she grabbed his arm.

"Please! You have to remember!" She shouted before she was hit by his arm as he swung it back.

"You just don't give up do you?" He chuckled as he turned to face her. It was hard for him to look into her eyes, for he felt like he had seen them before.

"I'm not going to just magically turn back into the person you knew me as. I'm not going to automatically remember everything you say I do." He hissed at her. Cassandra felt the void inside of her chest grow. "Whoever you knew me as," His hazel brown eyes looked her straight in the eye. "I'm not him anymore."

"Please..." Cassandra said with all the strength she could muster. Her heart felt like it had been ripped out of her chest and thrown in fire. She felt like the world was crashing down. She lost him. She never thought she would, not like this. This was the worst way of losing him. Just knowing he is alive, but he can't remember her. Cassandra's shaky hand reached into her jean pocket and pulled out a picture.

"Do you recognize this?" She asked. The young man looked at her, then at the picture. Cassandra hoped this would be the key, for she knew that this would break the rule of all rules. The man looked at her straight in the eye before replying.

"I don't remember."