Like A Team

" Ow!" Rose cringed. Peacekeepers were washing her up, and she never realized how many tangles she had in her hair.

" Don't move." One of the peacekeepers said with no expression whatsoever. They all sounded like robots.

Rose relaxed her shoulders. The rest of the treatment was kind of nice. By the time they were done, Rose looked like a legit princess.

Once Rose was sent into her room, her outfit was laying on the bed. It was a basic black padded jumpsuit, just like the one her mom wore. She put it on. Also, by the foot of her bed, padded black combat boots were included.

Rose took her pin off of yesterday's clothing and put it on her jumpsuit. She was adjusting it and Haymitch walked in.

" Please don't take it, my mo-"

Haymitch raised one hand. " I don't wanna know, just get ready."

Rose sighed in relief.

Rose's hair was styled in two French braids. She liked it.

Rose went into the dining room. She saw that her and Jack were dressed exactly the same.

" Seriously?" Rose found it unflattering that her and Jack were dressed the exact same. Emily jumped in.

" Oh come on, you two look so cute! It makes you look like a team."

" But we're not like a team, we're-" Rose got cut off.

" You are a team!" Emily rushed them out the door, along with Haymitch who was rolling his eyes the whole time.

" You better get to the training station quick enough! And make sure that-"

Haymitch closed the door, cutting Emily off.

" Well she's happy." Jack said.

" Look, you two don't have to like each other. Actually, it's better off if you don't. But you should act like a team. Don't even act like it-be a team."