Yeah Right

Rose walked in on Katniss making dinner.

" Whoa... Rose. Why are you up so early? It's only 7. " Katniss asked. She was making sausage and pancakes, with a few hashbrowns.

" I don't really know, I guess it's the fact that the reaping is tomorrow. I wanna get used to waking up early."

Katniss nodded her head and scraped the hashbrowns off the pan onto a plate.

"Well you, my little Rose, are just in time for breakfast. And you get the pleasure of waking your dad and your brother." Katniss smiled and placed all 4 plates on the table. Rose smiled too and went straight to Jace's bedroom first.

" Heyo dude, yo mother just cooked us some good looking food don't be ungrateful and you should go eat it. Now!!" Rose casually loudly said. Jace woke up, by the time he got one eye open, Rose was already in her dad's room.

" Heyyy dad! Time to get up. Breakfast is on the table."

" Food is so good." Jace said, shoving 3 hashbrowns in his face.

" Yeah, enjoy it while you can." Rose said. Jace slowed down his eating.

" Listen, I want you two to go to bed extra early tonight. You guys will he early birds in the morning and wake up when we tell you to. Oh yeah, you too, Peeta." Katniss looked over at him, he was cutting his sausage.

" Oh.. Me? You don't have to worry about me." Peeta laughed. Katniss mouthed " Yeah right."