Probably Not

** Back on the train **

" These eggs are just SO good!" Jack shoved a spoon of scrambled eggs into his mouth. Rose cringed and took a small bite. She liked eating, but not sloppy eating.

" They are." Rose remembered what Haymitch said about being a team. Rose trusted Haymitch because he saved her parents, basically. Also cause he's a cool dude.

Haymitch put a thumbs down. " Bad acting."

Rose rolled her eyes. Haymitch clearly said they didn't have to act like they like each other, but he's acting like Rose and Jack have to be besties.

" What's happening tomorrow?" Rose asked.

" You two are going to go back to the training station and wait there until they want you to show off your skills personally. Now, I want you two to still be a team but not as much. You want to go your separate ways, for what you're good at. So Rose, you're good with a bow. Jack, you're good with a knife. Work with those." Emily chimed in.

" What's the highest score you can get?" Jack asked. Emily shook her head.

" Your mother really didn't tell you anything, did she." Emily said with no expression. Jack shook his head and Emily sighed.

" A 12. But you two aren't expected to get anywhere near that. An 8 is about good."

Rose hoped to get a lower score. She wanted to seem so weak that people would want to send her sponsors. Until she surprises the districts and kills everyone.

" You're probably gonna get an 11, Rose. You're good." Jack said to Rose. She went along with it.

" Probably not."