Minor Adjustments

Note: A lot of time has passed, and Rose has become more advanced. I didn't wanna make this fanfic mostly about her training, lol. It's currently January 10th, two days before the reaping.

" Mom... This is stunning!" Rose took the pin with the Rose flower on it.

" I wanted it to be your symbol. Just like I had the Mockingjay pin, I wanted you to have a Rose pin. For your personal symbol." Rose smiled and hugged Katniss.

" So, what are we gonna do about you dressing up for the reaping?" Katniss asked. Rose grinned and turned around. She opened up the box that was next to the desk and grabbed a dress out of it. She posed.

" Already got that covered!" Rose handed the dress to Katniss. Katniss tugged at the seam and raised her eyebrows in shock.

" Wow... This is actually really amazing. How did you learn to make something this beautiful?"

" I don't know.. I just took your sewing tips and made a few minor adjustments." Rose answered. Katniss nodded.

"..And, it would go perfectly with the new Rose pin!" She lifted up the pin and pinned it onto the collar of the dress. Just in case, her hair would be down and would cover it.

" So, there's some updates about The Hunger Games. If a child is picked and their parents/parent has won The Hunger Games at least once, they will be the stylist of their child. So for example, Rose, if you were picked, your mother would be your stylist. She'd design your clothes and stuff." Peeta was at the front of the living room. Rose looked over at Katniss.

" Hey mom... Soooo if I get picked can I tell you what to make me wear?"

Katniss laughed and rubbed Rose's back, with a pat at the end. " We'll see," Katniss left the room. Rose's facial expression was a mixture of confused and annoyed.