Breakfast

" Rise and shine, friends!" Emily said. She directed Jack and Rose to their seats for breakfast. Rose rolled her eyes at the word " friends."

Even their chairs were royalty. The one in Rose's room had her full name, Primrose Rue Mellark on the back and a diamond next to it. The one she was currently sitting in just had a diamond in the back of it. Rose carefully sat down, as did Jack.

Every kind of breakfast Rose had ever heard of was on the table. Along with some things that she's never heard of before.

Jack didn't take much, but everything he did take, Rose didn't know it existed. Rose spotted something that she couldn't explain on Jack's plate.

" Uh.. What's that?" Rose pointed to it.

" Oh, that? It's like an omelette, but with totally different ingredients. It's basically waffle pancake wrapped around strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and bananas. The squares inside of the waffles are filled with whipped cream, too!" Emily replied all perky and what not. Rose had no idea what she'd just said, so she went with a simple oh.

Rose went for the bacon, toast and omelette looking thing. It looked good.

A guy that looked like a sober drug dealer walked in. Haymitch.

" Ugh, Haymitch. Come sit. I'm taking your wine, and all beverages except water away from you. Eat something real." Emily scoffed. Haymitch growled.

" Oh, come on Emily! Give the poor guy a break." Rose said. Haymitch rolled his eyes over at Rose and pointed at her.

" I like her."