Selena Hale

** back in the arena **

Rose now has two jugs of water which should be good enough. Now, she needs shelter.

She spotted Selena Hale from district 12 and she seems like a super nice person. She's only 12, just like Rose.

Rose approached Selena.

" I won't hurt you if you won't hurt me." Rose said. Selena nodded.

" Let's make an alliance." Selena's voice was high and innocent.

" I saw some places good for shelter," Selena said.

" Okay."

Rose followed Selena until they were in the middle of nowhere.

They stopped for some water. Selena pulled out a small bottle of water and Rose pulled out her jug.

" Aren't you Katniss's daughter?" Selena asked. Rose nodded.

" Oh. My parents said to watch out for you. I think they watched the games while your mom was fighting our cousin."

" Who's your cousin?" Rose asked.

" Clove," Selena said. " People say I look a lot like her."

And she did.

Selena had that innocent in her eyes, along with her voice. She also had those sneaky eyes as well.

The both of them got back up and started walking again. Rose was in front of Selena.

" Hey, what was your score?" Rose said. " I wasn't really paying attention, I was so worried about my score."

" A 6." Selena replied.

" Oh." Rose assumed Selena was weak.

Selena grabbed the back of Rose's backpack and turned her around. She punched her in the face and Rose fell to the ground.

" What the?" Rose said, her head pounding.

" Shhh," Selena covered Rose's mouth and pulled out a knife. " I want to do it the easier way." Selena began to trace Rose's cheek. Rose took out her knife but she dropped it.

" Bye, Rose." And Selena cut her cheek.