Tears

** back at home **

" No!" Katniss yelled at the TV while crying. Peeta and Jace's eyes were filled with tears and their jaws were on the floor.

Katniss went storming out the door. Jace and Peeta ran after her.

" Katniss, where are you going?!" Peeta yelled. Katniss ignored him.

She wanted to see one of the peacekeepers and tell them off and tell them about how they shouldn't have the games.

She arrived at the president's castle and came to a peacekeeper.

" Ma'am, we can't let you in." The peacekeeper put an arm out in front of Katniss.

" You people killed my daughter. I have every right to come inside."

" We can't let you in." The peacekeeper repeated. Katniss tried to get in but the peacekeeper was strong.

" Ma'am, I'm going to tell you for the third time. We cannot let you in."

Katniss punched the peacekeeper and ran inside. There were four more peacekeepers.

" How'd you get in here?" One of them asked.

Peeta and Jace were catching up and they were at the open doors, watching the peacekeepers.

" You killed my daughter. Let me see the president."

" No can do, ma'am."

Katniss aimed to punch another peacekeeper but he held up a gun. Katniss paused.

" Leave."

" Katniss, let's go." Peeta said. Jace got scared.

" No." Katniss said.

The peacekeeper aimed at Katniss head and raised his eyebrows. He was giving her one more chance to leave. Katniss shook her head no.

He straightened his gun out.

And pulled the trigger.