Chapter 3

Here's a chapter in Mark's P.O.V.! Hope you guys are enjoying it so far. Let me know in the comments.

Vote, comment, follow!

-SunSet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's P.O.V

Senior year of high school. I've been ready for this since freshman year. The summer has been packed with football practice and parties. I grab a grey and white long sleeve shirt and white washed jeans with my grey street shoes. I smile which makes my eyes shine and shows the dimples girls fall for. I ruff up my hair, put my aviator sunglasses on and walk out to my car after giving mom a kiss on the cheek. My car, a 2015 Ford Mustang sits for me in the driveway. I pull out and head to school.

"Hi girls." I say, sending them a wink and they start blushing.

"Hey man what's up?" Derek pulls me in for a bro hug.

"Hey man nothing much." I return to him.

"Any lucky girls?" Derek asks me. I see a girl walking with her head down.

"Nope." We walk towards chemistry and I walk in, the girls smiling and flirting as I walk past. She sits down the row from me.

"Mr. Jensen, I appreciate it if you came to class early."

"Cant make any promises." The class laughs.

"Ok class. I'm gonna list off your lab partners for this year. There is no changing of seats what so ever." The teacher starts listing off the partners. "Evelyn and Mark Jensen." The girl packs up her stuff and walks over to the lab station. I ignore her and continue to chat with Derek who sits in front of me. "Ok class, now to get to know your partners." I hear a faint voice and I look over at her.

"Did you say something?" She nods and I go back to what I was doing. She pulls out a book and takes a deep breath. I look over and all the girls are giving her death stares, which makes me want to protect her.

Wait....protect her?

I'm the quarterback of the football team and popular. I don't have these feelings. The bell rings and I pack up my stuff and high tail it out of there, before looking back and seeing her wait until everyone is gone. I shrug and walk off to meet my friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk in to home ec and see Evelyn sitting in the last desk in the back corner. I walk over and girls are smiling at me.

"Hi baby." Brittney purrs at me. I sit down next to her and smile, showing off my sexy dimples which makes girls fall at my feet.

" Hi darling." I kiss her.

"Ok class. Pick your partners wisely since you're stuck with them for the rest of the year.

"Mark, pick me."

"No pick me." They all try flirting and I look over at Evelyn. She's working by herself on the assignment and I walk up to her.

"Can I work with you?" She jumps a bit and looks up. Her hazel eyes look at me with shock.

"Why me? You got tons of girls who are throwing themselves at you." She snaps back. So she is immune to my charm. Her brown hair falls in soft curls around her shoulders and her eyes look at me with toughness.

"You're the only one who isn't falling to my charm." I tell her. She looks over my shoulder and suddenly looks down at the table. I turn around and the girls are smiling and waving.

"Ok fine. I'm sticking my neck out for you. Do your part and i'll do mine. Got it?" She tells me quietly. I smile and get to work on the chocolate cake. We mix the ingredients and Evelyn grabs the cake pan from underneath the counter. I fill it and she puts it in the oven and sets the timer. I lean against the counter while she washes the dishes.

"Evelyn right?" She stops what she's doing and looks at me.

"H-how do you know my name and since when did you suddenly care?" She snapped back quietly and finishes the dishes. One girl is sending her death glares and two girls are planning something. I didn't realize that girls would do anything to get me. The bell rings and I grab my stuff and rush out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked a chapter in Mark's point of view. It was surprisingly harder than I thought it would be.

Like, comment, and subscribe!

-SunSet