chapter 11

the door opened and my heart stopped. there stood my heroes right there.

first cam came in with the biggest smile and opened his arms out towards me. I walked toward him smiling so big. "Hey beautiful," Cam said in the most angelic way. I swear I stopped breathing. Next there was Tay. "Sahh dude?" He yelled. It made me laugh. Next was Aaron and i couldn't function properly. I hugged him really tight and he hugged me back. Then there was Chris, Blake, Jacob, and Brandon. We all hugged and smiled. I couldn't believe this was happening. Then at the back of the line I saw hunter. I smiled then walked over to him and jumped into him wrapping my legs around his torso. He gripped me really tight. It lasted for a good 30 seconds until I finally let go. When I got down I looked up at him and he smiled at me.

hunters p.o.v

when I saw her, oh my gosh bro where do I begin? she had this perfect face. I couldn't help but just stare at her. She had a fragile little body that was so gentle and perfect in every way possible. when she came towards me I extended my arms out and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my torso and I gripped her fragile body as tight as I could.

girls do this to me all the time but there was something special about her. I can't even explain it.

(I don't want to be that fan fic where they fall in love immediately but that's kind of how I want part of the story to go please don't jump off the roller coaster just yet)

Adeline's p.o.v

I looked behind me and smiled so wide. "Oh my gosh it's really y'all," I said. They laughed and smiled at me. "Yup, how are you Adeline?" Cam asked. HE KNOWS MY NAME. "I-I'm good, I'm great actually," I stuttered. Great job Adeline.

"Your very strong Adeline," Blake said. I smiled. I looked over at hunter and saw him smiling at me. I was truly on cloud 9.

We took pictures and laughed. Each guy took their time with me which made me feel even more on cloud 9. (pictures poses with each guy below)

 (pictures poses with each guy below)