chapter 3

(Adeline's p.o.v)
When I woke up I saw my mom on her laptop sitting by the window. She looked over at me and saw I was awake. She walked over to me "hey need anything?" I shook my head no. "Ok, just let me know." She went back to the window. My mom knew I hated when she treated me like a baby. I picked up my phone and started going through Twitter. "Mom can u get me another smoothie, chocolate?" "Yeah babe I'll be right back," my mom walked out and I continued going through Twitter. I kept going through until I saw Cameron Dallas's tweet: Magcon tickets on sale now! I flipped out. MAGCON. TICKETS. ARE. ON. SALE.!!!!!! This was my chance to be like any other 15 year old girl. All though I would have an oxygen tank but surely I'm not the only girl they've met with a oxygen tank, right?

My mom walked back in. "Mom Magcon tickets are on sale!!! Can we go can we go can we plz go!!??!?!?!!!!!!" "Oh honey, I would take u in a heartbeat but u know how much that would cost and I don't think the doctors will let u." I nodded. "Your right I should've never asked, i didn't even think ab that." My mom smiled and and went back to her laptop by the window. I tried to think positive ab the situation but I couldn't really find anything positive. I couldn't go live my dream bc my lungs aren't like everyone else's. I started tearing up. I tried to quit crying bc if i cried too much to where I couldn't breath then they would take me to the emergency room and it would be like starting over all over again. I calmed myself down and continued going through Twitter. The day dragged on. Tons of shots, smoothies, new ivs, and fluid bags changed. I was still having trouble breathing but for the most part I was feeling better. And then everyday just repeated itself. It was the same old same old everyday. One day I started feeling better then I had the whole time I was there and was tired of laying in a stupid hospital bed. "Hey mom?" "Yeah?" "Can I go waking around?" "Do u feel like it?" "Yeah Im tired of laying here," "ok I'll go ask the doctor" Mom returned shortly with the doctor behind her. "Do u feel like walking around Adeline?" I nodded. "Let's hook u up to a oxygen tank and then we'll put u in a wheelchair and if u feel like walking then we'll let u walk... ok?" I nodded eagerly.

__________
theses are so short 😩 I'll make them longer soon
Thanks 🌸