chapter 5

(Adeline's p.o.v)
the days passed and each day was the same.
Wake up
Eat
Watch tv/play on phone
Eat
Go walk
Eat
Sleep

I was tired of doing the same over and over again but I wasn't getting much better and my breathing rate was almost back to normal. The doctors were saying of I continued to get better I could possibly go home in ab a month.

I had just gotten back from walking and laid
In bed fixing to eat dinner. My mom always ate with me. "So the doctors are saying your doing amazing walking around," I nodded. "So Magcon is coming to town?" my mom looked at me. I smiled back but looked down at my food. "Yeah," I said still looking down. "So I was talking to your doctor and he said that you're doing really well. Now we've talked ab this for a while now and he finally said it was ok for you to go to Magcon!!!" I looked up. "What?" I asked. "Yes sweetie you get to go!!" "Are you serious rn?" My mom nodded. "Oh my gosh! This crazy!" My mom squealed hugging me. "I know but I have to go with you just in case anything happens." "No that's fine that awesome I'm so excited!!" My kept looking at me smiling. "2 weeks!" I smiled so big and couldn't believe it. Me. Adeline. Smith. Gets. To. See. Magcon. In. 2.weeks. Unbelievable.

----------

please comment what you think so far plz!! Thanks 🌸