Game #146

CHRESANTO POV

"The Incredibles is what they call us ... plus one of course." I said looking at Crystal. My mom laughed a little. "Well I think its nice that you all decided to match for Halloween." She said. "Can we go get some candy now?!" Trey asked me. "Yeah, we should probably go now. I mean, they still want to make it to the Halloween party at the school." Ella said picking up Trey. And grabbing Chris's hand. I wrinkled up my face. "Woah. What are you doing?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes. "Right. Uh. I think it'll be easier if we just split up. I'll take the boys and you take the girls." She said. "But what if I want to take the boys? Dad and sons, Mom and daughters. Make sense, baby." Her eyes widened. "If I were them, I'd feel awfully offened right now." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Christina and Crystal, go wait outside. " I told them. I watched as the 2 of them skipped out the room. "Okay big boss, where do you suggest we meet up?" I asked Gabriella. "There is a huge house at the end of the street giving away 3 king sized candy bars per kid. They also have the best Halloween decorations on the block. I say we meet there. Got it?" I bit my lip. "Okay, sexy ass." I said slapping her ass. She giggled. "Uh, I hate to see my son be so inappropriate. Especially in front of the kids. I get that you're grown and have a wife and have sex appeals, but I raised you. It is a whole other story to see that." My mother said. I cleared my throat. "Sorry, ma. I'll bring the kids back tonight though. I promise." I said as Ella grabbed the boys hands walking towards the door. "Don't forget. See you later, Gabriella." She smiled. "Bye, mom." Ella said walking out the door. I followed. Christina and Crystal were talking about how much candy they were going to get tonight. I smiled. "We should the kids go around the whole neighbor hood. It's 5:13 now. We should be done by 6:45, which gives us 15 minutes to get to the party. You Ready For this?" I asked her. She laughed. "Anything for the kids. I'll see you later babe." She said. I poked my lips out for her to kiss, and she did I watched as her and the boys walked to the first house they saw. "Y'all ready?" I asked Christina and Crystal. "Anything for candy. " Crystal said happily. I smiled and took her hand ready for a long night!! After going around the whole entire neighborhood, me and the girls reached the house Ella was talking about. But that's when me and the girls were stopped by a elderly woman who looked a bit mad. She actually confronted me about Christina s attitude when she asked for candy earlier. We can only blame that on her mother :). I tried to rap the conversation up as quickly as possible though, but the woman would not stop talking. After a minute or 2, Ella came up to me with the boys. "Uh, Chresanto?" She said. "Excuse me young lady, but I'm talking to this man right now." The lady said. "And this man is my husband. Where is Christina?" Ella said. "She should be right here...." that's when I realized she wasn't with me. "Are you kidding me?!" She yelled putting Trey down next to me.

GABRIELLA POV

I can never count on him to do anything right! He can be so irresponsible sometimes when it comes to the kids. Other times he is so over protective of them. Even if he was talking to that old woman, he should have realized one of the girls were gone. I ran quickly to the house with the decorations and saw her candy bag right in front of the door. "Trick or treat!" I heard her say from inside the house. "Christina!" I yelled walking inside. "Mamà?" I heard her say. I walked farther into the house and their she was standing by the stairs. "No, last chica. Don't you ever do that agai--GCO." I felt someone grab my arms and pull me to the ground. I looked up to a woman. "Who are you?" I asked the woman. "Michael's sister. Name sound familiar to you ...Gabreilla?" She said chuckling. "Christina, go find papà." I told her. I watched as she ran out the house I'm silence. "Okay, 'Michael sister.' I don't want any trouble so please ca--GCO." "Sorry but the world is full of trouble. " "What?" I said in confusion. "I came to finish the job." ."Finish what job?" She shook her head. "Sorry for this." Before I could do or say anything else, all I could feel was something burning my eyes. It burnt bad and I couldn't do anything about it. After that I kind of blacked out. In other words, the pain was so bad that I couldn't do anything about it and all my surroundings didn't matter anymore. Soon enough, I found myself in a hospital bed stripped out of my costume and into a hospital. So I could tell and hear. But I couldn't see. My vision was pitch black. Even when my eyes were opened. "Hello?" I said in worry. "Mrs. August. Your finally awake." A woman said. "Why can't I see?" I asked. I was in shock. I heard her sigh. "You lost your eye sight." She said. I felt my mouth drop. "I'm blind?!" "Not necessarily. The stuff that got in your eye kind of burned some tissue behind your eye sockets. But don't worry. This happens all the time." She said. "Then what should I worry about?" I asked loudly. "You should worry about your sight coming back. It doesn't always happen for people. But if you're lucky, you'll regain it within the next 1 or 2 weeks." I put my head down and felt some tears trickle down my cheek. "Bare with me, Mrs. August. It isn't as bad as you think. It is only temporary." "And in the mean time?" "In the mean time, we have some medicine that will help recover the tissue." I wiped my face off just wishing I could see. I sat there for a fee minutes when I heard foot steps enter the room. "Gabriella?" I heard someone with a deep voice say. It was almost hard to not know. "Chresanto?" I said. Again, tears worked their way down my face. "I'm here." He said as his voice came closer to me. I sat up trying to figure out where his voice was coming from. "Chresanto, I can't do this. I cant, I cant, I cant!" I said crying harder. I felt his hand touch my cheek. "Yes you can. I know, this is my fault. If only I would have realize Christina wasn't there." He said. I shook my head. :Just kill me now. Take me out of my misery!" I yelled. "Stop saying that and just listen to me!" I took a deep breath trying to calm down. "Anything is possible. You need to stay prayed up or you'll never get your sight back. I hate to say that but it's true." "Why are you being so calm?" I asked in curiosity. "Because I know that, you're alright. I know that you will get your sight back. And I know that, the person who did this to you will pay. But right now I'm only worried that you'll do something real stupid to yourself." I felt some more tears roll down my cheeks. "But I can't see.." I said quietly getting ready to cry my eyes out. "But you're alright." "Stop saying that, Chresanto. I'm not alright!" "Yes you are. And the more you say you're not, the worse you'll get. Nothing changed about you, baby. You're still the same Gabriella August. You're still beautiful. Even without your eye sight. It's only a few days so don't sweat it. Sure I made a mistake that caused you to get hurt. But I can't seem to get over that fact that you're alright. Believe that." He said. I smiled. "God, I wish I could see you right now." I said feeling a bit happier but no better then I felt before. "I know. And I promise to make it up to you as soon as you can see again." "If I ever do see again." I sighed. "You will. I love you." "I love you too." I said reaching for his face. When I found it, I moved my hands to his lips and touched them. Then I leaned in a land kissed them. I heard him laugh. "I needed that." I said pulling away. "I wanted that." I could tell he was smiling.

I know this chapter was short, but I tried to make an update you know. I've been on a busy schedule. Bare with me guys. Hoped you liked it though. Is that enough drama (starting off) to keep you guys tuned?

-Danae