Game #40

The beginning of this chapter is kind of...rated so read if you want it isnt that bad over all but I wouldnt let a 10 year old read it. So yeah

-Danae             (this was previously written)

CHRESANTO POV

"Come on Ella. Your mom is watching them I'm sure she can handle them." I said moving her hair from in front of her face. "I guess.." she said. "Don't turn down the only time we have alone tonight. Besides, it's been 3 months now...I think we need to get back on track." "Well of course you do. You're a guy." she stated. "So what your saying you don't want to either?" I kissed her hand. "No..." she blushed. "Do you want too?" "Kind of...." "Yes or no bae." she laughed. "Ok fine I do." "Then why you makin up shit not too?" "Hard to get??" I laughed. I grabbed her hand and walked upstairs with her. We closed the door and locked it. "Turn the lights off and light the candles. Tonight is gonna go down a little different." I said. Ella lit the candles and turned off the lights like I said. I walked over to the closet and pulled out some body oil. I don't think I need to explain what's about to happen. She sat on the bed like she hasn't ever done this before. I don't blame her, we have little ones to take care of now and kind of loose or sexual sides. Me? Nahh I haven't lost mine really. But Ella is the mom and does the most. See must have lost a lot. "Lay down baby girl." I told her. She did as I said but looked kind of nervous. "Relax Ella." I told her. She took a deep breath. I kissed her gently. She kissed back like she was loosening up a little. "Good girl." I whispered. No ones home tonight but us and this is our first time actually being alone to have sex for real for real. I pulled her leg over no one and slapped her ass! :) She giggled a little. I continued to kiss her long enough so we could like, get that feeling. I went down to her neck. I guess I hit her sweet spot because she moaned a little. I went down to her breast. I don't think there is a guy out there as lucky as me! I unzipped her jacket. She was only wearing a bra. Kind of weird to wear a jacket over a bra with no shirt but hey. I kissed her breast a few times. "You ready?" I asked her. She bit her lip and nodded. The things this girl does is so sexy sometimes. I unhooked her bra and threw it on the floor. I climbed on top of her and kissed her lips again. Then I took the oil and rubbed it all over her breast and stomach. It was making me want her even more. Her skin was so soft and perfect. I pulled down her pants and panties at the same time. This is one of the best parts. I rubbed her ****** slowly. She curled her toes. I rubbed the oil on her legs, thighs, feet, ass, arms, and her ******. "I don't think your ready yet." I said. She smacked her teeth and crossed her arms. "I'll be patient." she said. "Lets see how long you can last." I said. I took off my shirt and put the oil on my stomach. Her mouth dropped when I did it. Haha. "I uh, uh you'll have to do better then that." she said. "If you say so Ella. You basically asked for this one." I pulled down my pants and boxers. I put some oil on my hands and rubbed them down my stomach till I reached my little friend down there. "Wanna do the rest for me?" I asked. She bit her lip. "Ok Chres you got me damn!" I laughed. "Now?" she said. "Nahh I still dont think your ready." she smacked get teeth. I rubbed my hands all down her body, Chest to feet. I kissed her lips again using tongue which tempted her even more than before. I noticed that she couldn't wait and let out her juice. :) haha. Honestly, it was sexy. I licked her thigh and she arched her back. "Now can I??" she asked. I laughed. "I guess so." she smiled. She sat up and put some oil on her hands. She rubbed them all over my friend. I bit my lip when she did that. It felt good. "Chres I swear it's getting bigger." I laughed. "Good." I slid it inside her and went in and out. She felt good inside. "Damn." I said to myself......

2 hours later...

"Come on Ella. You're doing great." I said. "Roc...." she said quietly. She turned around and looked at me while I was still going. The oil is probably gone now. More of it is sweat and.....Ella. She scratched my arm. "Damn babe." I said. I slowed down and eventually stopped. I laid down on the floor and she got on top of me. I put it in her again while she just.....bounced basically. She made eye contact with me the whole time which was defiantly an upgrade for us. That is one of the most biggest things during sexual intercourse. Her hair was getting all in her face so of course, she lifted her head up and pushed it back. Her hair got curly and kind of wet from all the sweat so that was real sexy when she pushed it back. I grabbed her breast and squeezed them. :( She bit her lips and her eyes went to the back of her head. "Oh god." she said. I smiled. "Little bit longer babe." she started screaming. I held her waist so basically she knows that, it's cool keep going. I stopped her. I was still inside her but we stopped. I sat up and wiped the sweat from her head. I kissed her cheek while she struggled to catch her breath. "Slow down Ella. Breath softly." I said rubbing her arm. "Roc." she said softly. That was really all she has been saying for a while. I picked her up and laid her on the bed. We made it to the floor this round. I rubbed my finger over her ******. She moaned. The. I heard a bang at the door. "Chresanto!!" I heard. it sounded like my mom. "Unlock this door now!" she yelled. "Cover up Ella. Oh god." I walked into the bathroom to put a towel over my waist. I walked to the door and cracked it. I smiled. "Hi mommy." she looks at me like I was crazy. "Don't even try me. What the hell are you doing with that girl?" she asked. How was I going to explain that. I can't just say, oh we're having sex "We're just playing around with each other." I laughed. "Just playing around huh? Let me come in." "What?" I said. "Well you said you're just playing around, let me come in and if you don't say buhbye to that BMW of yours." I rolled my eyes and opened the door. She walked in only to see Ella with blankets all over her. "Hey ma." she said smiling. "Hi Gabriella. What you guys doing in here and don't lie to me." "Well uh me uh, to be honest I uh, I'm riding a long stick." I bust out laughing like no lie. This girl cracks me up. "Riding a long stick?" my mom repeated. "Yeah and Chres he is, uh helping me ride the stick?" I laughed. "I don't wanna know." my mom said. She walked out the room and closed the door behind her. Ella threw the covers off her and sat up. I was still laughing. "Riding a long stick. I'm so stupid." she said to her self. "Nah. Don't be. That is a compliment for me." I walked over to her and kissed her cheek. "I love you Ella." she smiled. "I love you more." she said. I rolled my eyes. "Ella how many times do we have to go over this?  You cant love me more then I love you. Its just not possible." She smirked. "Whatever babe. Anyway, I think I need to start going to the gym. I need my body back." she touched her stomach. "To be honest, your body is still sexy. If you havent noticed yet but, your body is what most guys want there girl to have..." She looked at me. "Really?" I nodded my head yes. "I'm still going either way. The weight I gained during pregnancy is the weight I'll loose." She got up and walked to the bathroom. She stood on the weighing scale and waited for her number to pop up. I stood behind her and waited too. "See look how much I weigh." the scale said, 164. "Thats not bad for real." "Chres I gained 20 pounds with Christina and Chris." "Ok Ella. Anyway, Prince is having a party tomorrow night.  We're going." I grabbed her hand and led her to the bed. She sat on my lap. "Gives me just enough time to go to the gym." She kissed my lips and laid down. "Really Ella?"

Short chapter I know. I couldnt think of much to write about other then Gabriella and Chresanto going to Princetons party and her wanting to loose the weight she gained during her pregnancy. Next Chapter will be better I promise :)

-Danae