Game #35

CHRESANTO POV

Okay, this whole break up thing isn't working out for me anymore. Gabriella's looks are becoming more intimidating every time I see her and it's making me frustrated and a little jealous that it can't be all mine. She cut her hair shorter but it looks perfect on her; she changed her entire wardrobe and her body .. even if she's pregnant she can still look so damn fine. It's crazy how much she is changing but it is great. Her hips got wider and everything I like to look at and like to touch got bigger. This is just going to make guys want her just as much as I do. I can't take it anymore. I am trying to stay on the whole friend level like she wants me to but it just isn't working. But before I freak out, let's change the subject. We have been thinking of some baby names and can't find good ones. Since these will be our firsts, Gabriella wants the twins to have their name connected to one of our names in some way. But I think we have better options with names that start with C's than G's. It's cool either way though. Anyway, tonight I'm taking Ella out so I can just have her for maybe a little to myself. I'm always around her but just to take care of her while she's pregnant and I'm perfectly fine with that. But this time, I want to take her somewhere where we can both enjoy it. I watched as she walked down the steps in a silky black dress that made her stomach pop out. She had her hair curled, black heels on, a few bracelets, earrings, and the charm bracelet I got her. I was wearing a vest that matched her dress perfectly. "Ella, you look beautiful. As usual." I said complimenting her. "Thank you. That means a lot coming from you." She said looking at me. "Well it's the truth. You are beautiful and I think you should know that. Everyday." She smiled and started blushing. "Shall we?" I held out my arm. "We shall." I helped her in the car by pulling out her door. She looked kind of shocked because of the way I was acting but I need her to be mine. I escorted her to our reserved table that was right in front of the window. "Oh my gosh, Chres." She said in amazement. She was looking out the window at how the gloomy moon was hanging right above the ocean which was also glistening by the light. The stars all around it and the clear dark blue sky made the view even better! I smiled at her and then the waitress came and took our order in a heartbeat. Ella didn't seem to be worried about him but I was. Nigga kept eye ballin her! And if I can't have her, no one can. "Why are you doing all this?"She asked. "What do you mean?" I took a sip of my water and looked at her a little confused. "I mean, we broke up. Why are you still being so sweet to me." I shrugged my shoulders. "Just a little something to show how much I love you." She smiled and even blushed a little. "Aw. You love me?" "Of course I do. You're my baby girl and you always will be even if we're aren't together." She put her head down but I lifted it back up with my hand. "Don't be ashamed, beautiful." I whispered to her. By the sight of her smiling made me smile too. She started looking at my lips and eyes. She bit the bottom of her lip and I sat back in my seat still looking at her. I can tell what she's doing. "Two more months." She said breaking the silence between us. "I know. I can't wait! Baby girl gon' look just like her mother." "Stop it, Chresanto." She said laughing. I laughed too and loosened up my tie. "So what are we going after this?" she asked. "Wait and find out." We finished eating our food and walked back outside to the car. I checked to make sure the doors were locked before taking hold of her hand and starting on the sidewalk. "Chres, if I knew we were going to walk instead of drive I would've brought some more shoes. And I'm pregnant!" She yelled looking at her feet. "Relax, Ella. It's not that far." We walked further until we saw a garden full of flowers and a little lake right in the middle. There was a bridge over the top of it and the moon right over our heads like it was at the restaurant. "My mom used to come here when I was younger. She use to stand right here and pray every Saturday morning. I don't know why she stopped though." I mentioned. We started walking over the bridge looking at the lake. "It's beautiful." She said grabbing my hand and putting her free one on my stomach. She use to do this all the time. It felt good knowing she still had feelings for me .. at least that's what I think.

GABRIELLA POV

I am having a great time with Chresanto honestly. He has been so good to me tonight. I just want him to hold me in his arms and kiss me until we have no more breath left. I missed us so much. But I'm afraid to take him back. I'm tired of being hurt all the time. I'm just now getting happy, I want it to stay like that. I looked him in the eyes. They were so big and brown. The faces he mad were so sexy too. And his smile brings it all together. I ran my fingers over the bracelet. I guess he noticed. "You never took that off huh?" He asked me. I ran my fingers over it again and looked up at him. "How could I? It means the world to me. I look at it everyday and all I can think about is the person who got it for me and everything we've been through together." He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist. "I really love him. But don't know how to show him without doing it physically." He looked at me. "Kiss him. Just because you're not with him doesn't mean you can't kiss him. I'm pretty sure he misses your kisses anyway." I smiled and looked at him. He look at me with his glossy brown eyes. Then he leaned into kiss me and so did I. His lips were so soft and tender. He kissed me really different then he used too. But it was a good different. I pulled away biting his lip. He smiled and I kissed him again one last time. After that I couldn't stop smiling. I missed him so much it was weird. But anyway, we spent at least a half an hour at this park before leaving later that night. While we were walking back to the car we kept seeing black shadows. I turned around a few times but no one was there. "Chres, I think we're being followed." He stopped walking and looked at me. "Really?" He looked around then back at me. "Yes. So can we please hurry? I feel uncomfortable." He nodded his head and we speeded up the pace. Right when we got to the car I turned around one more time and saw someone I wish I never saw ever again in my life!