Game #60

GABRIELLA POV

I sat on my bed staring at the ceiling. I had a lot on my mind. Just waiting for Chresanto to call me. About 5 minutes later, my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I said. "Hey babe." Chres said sounding a bit depressed. "How'd it go this time? Did they gain any weight?" he sighed. "Chris gained 2 pounds. Chrissy lost 4." I sighed. "I can't take this anymore. Why isn't she gaining any weight?" "I wish I knew baby. The girl eats a lot but she isn't gaining shit!" "Lemme talk to her." A few seconds later. "Mama?" she said excitedly. "Yes baby, hi!" I said smiling just to hear he voice. "I miss you mama when are you coming home?" "I miss you too. And don't worry about it, I'll be home before you know it." she giggled a little. "I just wanted to tell you that I want you eating more! I'm not asking you too, I need you too. It's not an option chica. Mama knows how much you weigh and everytime you go to the doctors..you loose a lot." she sighed quietly. "I do eat a lot." "I believe you. But papi says you're loosing weight. So instead of no dessert today, tell papi I said you are allowed to have dessert. And if he doesn't believe you, tell him to talk to me." she laughed. "Thank you mama'." she said. "Your welcome. And don't forget to practice your what?" "Me' espanol." I laughed. "Good Job. So don't worry, I'll be back home soon. Trust me." she giggled. "Yay! Papi has a surprise for you." I wrinkled up my face is if I didn't know what she met by surprise. "A surprise? What is it?" she giggled. "Shhh. It's a seceret." "Well atleast tell me if I'm gonna like it. "Te gusta." she said. I smiled at the fact that she is using spanish in her sentences. She said I'll like it. "Ok. Well you go put papi back on the phone." "Ok.." A few seconds later. "Hey." he said with his very sexy deep voice. :) "Hey." I stood up straight. "So let's talk about us." he said. "I'm listening.." I said. "Well, how is it going to be when you get back?" I smiled. "We'll just have to find out. Bigger question is, how are you getting to New York?" he sighed. "Well, you see I bought the 'stuff' I said I was planning on too. But now, I'm running low on money. Don't worry though love, I'm going to make it to your graduation believe me. Even Monse, Ray, Prince, Ruby, Ambra, and my mom are coming. So don't worry. I still have a wealthy mother who can help out." I bit my lip. "That's a lot of people. Are ya'll planning on taking the same plane?" "I don't know yet. I mean, we still have 3 weeks till your graduation. Enough time to get this all settled out." I bit my lip again. "Ok.'' "Well go do what you said you had to earlier. I don't want to keep running my mouth." "No no no, I want to hear your voice." he laughed. "I'd love to keep talking believe me, but I've got some stuff to handle with the kids." I smiled. "Oh ok, you go do that." "Ok love, bye." "Bye baby." "I love you." "I love you too." With that being said I hung up the phone with even more thoughts. Is my daughter going to be able to gain weight? Or, will she be able to live a long long life? What did Chresanto buy that made him go basically broke? What did he have to handle with the kids? Most importantly, what is this 'surprise'?? Anyway, today me and Mone' are going to a dress store to figure out what the hell we're going to wear to this damn graduation! I put some jogging pants on, one of Chres's sweatshirts he gave to me 4 years ago. I can't believe I can still fit it. I haven't really changed much last time me and Chres were with each other. Oh and I put my hair in a very high bun and threw on some slippers. Yeah, I know. I am wearing slippers, but I'm just not in the mood to you know, wear something suitable for public or leave my dorm in that case! I texted Mone' to tell her I'm ready. I sat there for about 10 more minutes until she finally showed up. When she walked in she looked at me funny. "That's what you're wearing?" she asked me. I looked down at my outfit. "Why not?" i said. "I am not going anywhere with you wearing slippers. Hello kitty slippers!" "Ok.." I stood up. "Imma do you just like you did me when me and Chres weren't talking." I ran over to her, grabbed he arm and literally dragged her to my rental car. She tried to squirm out of my grip but today just wasnt her day.

ABOUT 30 MINUTES LATER....

We walked in to the store looking so stupid. Some people were staring but you know what I said. What the fuck are you looking at!?!?!?!?!? Yeah some people cussed back right at me but, I chuckled and kept it moving. It isn't really, how do you say...It wasn't really appropriate for a 23 year old to do that but hey. My birthday was about 2 weeks ago and Chresanto sent another charm, and a pair of shoes. I loved it when he sent charms. So far, I got 9 charms. The total amount you can put on this bracelet is 15, Chres wont stop till it's all the way filled. We walked throughout the store trying on dresses. There just wasn't one that, I thought was for me. I mean, they were very beautiful dresses but...I guess you could say they didn't fit me the way I wanted them too. I tried on this short silky blue dress and looked at it in the mirror on me. I turned around multiple times to see how it looked on me. I noticed some guys staring at me through the mirror but I just ignored them. I didn't even care anymore. I mean, if Chres was here I could tell him to go over there and do something about it, but he's not here right now so I really don't have much of an option but to ignore them like I said. Anyway, the dress actually was perfect fit for me! It was tight but not too tight, short but not too short, flowy but not too flowy. It wasn't even strapless. I took the dress off and was really excited that I found the dress I wanted. Mone' on the other hand found hers a long time ago and decided to look for some shoes to go with it. That's, my next step. I walked up to the cash register to pay for the dress I decided to go with. It was going to cost me, $150 but it was all worth it. Besides, I can wear it again. I left that store so satisfied. Even more satisfied when they guys staring at me decided to leave me be, when I put on my regular clothes. Ha! Anyway, I went to _________(fill in with a shoe store you know). Perfect place to buy heels. I walked in, looked around, tried on some shoes, and practiced walking in some. I found my shoes faster then my dress. But to be honest, my feet looked intirely small. When we got home it had to be around 10:00 now. But who cares...maybe if I go to sleep now, it'll subtract the amount of days I have till I see Chres! Yay!

CHRESANTO POV

Me and the kids have come so far in having the perfect way to purpose for Ella. I am not going to explain it now though. Anyway, I get to see her in 3 weeks and I cannot believe it! But now on my list of chores or whatever you want to call them is to get my daughter to gain wieght. The doctor gave me some perscriptions for her that she is suppose to take every night. Supposingly, it'll help her gain some weight. I hope. "Papi?" she said. "Yes baby." I said kneeling down to her height. "I want dessert." I sighed. "No baby. You cant have it tonight." Maybe I should've said yes since she needs to gain the weight anyway. "Mama' said I could have some." I wrinkled up my face. "She did?" "Mhm." I stood up and dialed Ella's phone number. Just to be sure. "Hello?" Ella said. "Baby, did you say Chrissy could have dessert tonight?" She laughed. "Yes I said that." "I thought we decided to not give them dessert on Mondays.." I said sighing. "Babe. I know we said that but she needs to get the weight anyway so, from now on, give her some dessert." "Really Ella?" "Yes Chres! Don't you want her to gain not loose?" "Yeah but we could give her like 2 times the meals she gets now." "Just give her the dessert. If you don't, I'll find out for myself." before I could say anything she hung up the phone. Wow. "Told you papi." she said with her arms crossed. I laughed and gave her and Chris some dessert. Gosh....