Game #21

GABRIELLA POV

Friday Night.

This week has been pretty nice. Chresanto and I have been doing great though. Brianna admitted to what she did and Chres's mom did happen to call the police to inform them about the situation.But it's whatever. It's Friday Night and we all got together for a movie. Ray and Monse are finally a couple so basically our little group is in a relationship with each other except for Davanna. "So what's the movie tonight ladies?" Ray asked. "How about we watch something Romantic? I mean, we're all together now." Ruby said. "That's actually not a bad idea." Jacob said. "Well of course you're going to agree, you're her boyfriend!" I said. He started laughing and Ray put on some movie on netflix. We all got cuddled up with each other while Davanna was on her phone. I just wish she had somebody. The movie actually was romantic especially for the newest couple Monse and Ray. Even though they spent most of the movie kissing but I'm pretty sure they got the meaning. We were actually over Rays house this time. His parents were out of town for the month and they trust him not to do anything stupid while their gone. Too late for that. The guys have come over here a few times the past week and there is no end to the stupidity. "Well me and Ella got some buisness to handle." Chres said getting up. "Yeah uh. So do me and Monse." Ray said grabbing Monse's hand and running upstairs with her. I smirked. Their business was nowhere close to ours. Chresanto and I were just going to go online and look for jobs for the both of us. "We are just going to stay down here and hang with Davanna." Jacob said. "Okay well, goodnight." I said. Chresanto took hold of my hand and we walked up the stairs to the guest room we were staying in. I changed in to something more comfortable while Chres just left his boxers on. He sat down in the computer chair and logged on as a guest. I sat on his lap as he started searching jobs around our area. There were plenty of jobs for our age but they were mostly fastfood restaurants. "Hey, here is a good one." Chres clicked on a job that was clothes designing. "You have great style, babe. You should try this one." he said turning to me. I don't think I have any style in my opinion but I do know how to throw stuff together. "I dont know. I only know how to make clothes look right together. Not literally make them!" I said wrapping my arm around his neck. "Look, it pays 75 dollars a hour. That's ridicoulous!" He did have a point I mean, thats a hella lot of money if you think about it. Just imagine how much that would be if I worked for maybe eight hours! "I'll think about it. Put that to the side and let's look for a job for you now." I said as he turned his attention back to the computer screen. We started scrolling down and found a workout place. Personal Training and stuff. Us being so young, there wasn't much we could do at these places but it's nice to have an idea for the future.Plus, Chresanto is all about staying fit. It is a good job for him. The workers can even workout for free. "That is a job for you." I said. "I'm already in shape as you can see." "You help people get in shape, baby." I said. "I knew that. But like you said, I'll think about it." I rolled my eyes and got in the bed. He got up and sat down next to me. "You're tired aren't you?" he asked. "What you wanted to play around or something? Just come lay down with me." He smiled as he got up from the computer chair and jumped in the bed right next to me. "Chres. Can I ask you something?" I asked looking up at him. He wrapped his arms around me and began running his fingers through my hairs slowly. "Yeah. Anything." He responded. I took a deep breath before opening my mouth. "Where's you're dad?" I blurted out. When I said that I saw his eyes start watering. "Nevermind." I said quickly. " He died in a car crash. But it wasn't an accident. Right after he died, that's when my stepdad came into the picture. Your're the first person I ever told since it happened. And that was seven years ago. They never even found out who did it either." After he said that, he reall started crying now. I mean he wasn't bawling or anything  but he was sniffling and tears were falling down his cheeks. "I'm sorry." I said softly. "Dont be." I kissed his cheek and it made him half smile. I wiped his tears away too and looked him in the eyes. "Chres. You made it this far. You're really strong." He smiled. "Thats why I love you, Ella. You always know what to say." he said. He kissed me on the nose. I blush mad hard when he does that. "Why you blushing, baby girl?" he asked. "I dont know." I said putting my head down.  My hair fell down in front of my face and he moved it the way and lifted my chin. "Baby. I love it when you do that." he said. I dont know why he said that because it just made me blush even more. He poked his lips out. I laughed and leaned into kiss him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him. I pulled away and just looked in his eyes while playing with his curls. "What?" he asked. "What, I can't stare at my own boyfriend?" "No I didnt mean it like that- GCO" "Nope." I got off of him and got up and tried walking to the bathroom but he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me down. I screamed. Then he just started tickling me like crazy. "Stop!" I yelled. "Do you forgive me?" he asked. "Mmmm. Nope!" I said trying to push his arms off of me. It was worthless though. "Then I'm just gonna keep tickling you." He continued tickling me. "Fine, fine I forgive you." I yelled. He laughed and got on top of me this time. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him. "I love you, Gabreilla." he said in between the kiss. "I love you too." I said. A few minutes later we stopped to catch our breath. "I'm tired now." he said getting up and laying down. "I wonder why." I said getting up to put my hair in a high bun. He laughed. I saw him turn the light off and get under the covers. Then Jacob busted through the door with a bat? "Where's Lala? What the fuck you do now, Roc?" he asked looking around the room. "Nigga, I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about." Chresanto said shaking his head and pulling the covers further over him. I ran out the bathroom so he could see me. "I'm right here!" I said looking at him like he was crazy. "Oh sorry. I heard you scream." he said putting the bat down. "Uh one, we were just playing around. And two, If it was someone else I'd probably be gone now considering how late you came." I said walking to the bed. He laughed. "My bad." "Blamin shit on me, nigga." Chres said turning the other way. Jacob just laughed again and left. I closed the door and got in the bed with Chresanto just like that. I climed under the covers with him and put my legs on his. They were warm. "Goodnight, little lady." he said. "Good night." he kissed my cheek and we both fell asleep.