Game #9

CHRESANTO POV

It was Christmas eve, also known as party day. I was excited and nervous becaue of Gabriella. Like, I know we've been together for a while but that doesn't mean she is going to say yes. I hope she does but then again, we are both technically single. That doesn't matter though. But anyway. The Christmas party was formal wear and I was really excited to see what Gabriella had planned to wear. I know she is going to look gorgeous either way though. "God, I'm so  nervous!" I said brushing my hair down. "Dude. She is going to say yes to you. Why wouldn't she?" Princeton asked fixing his collar in the mirorr. "I don't know." I said looking at myself. I looked nice. My tuxedo was made to match whatever Gabriella planned on wearing which was red. She told me she was going to wear that color dress so I decided to throw a little red in my tux. Surprise her a little. "Quit worrying. The girl really does feel for you so she'll say yes. Now stop complaining." Ray said in annoyance. He has been a little jealous lately. Like, he isn't in a relationsip but he does mess around with girls a lot. Especially Monse. I don't know what is going on between those two but whatever it is must be good. They flirt a lot and it's nice to see someone else enjoying someoen's company other than me and Gabriella. I'm not complaining though. "Whatever." I said not getting mad. Oh yeah, Prodigy is coming. I invited him to tag along because I'm not mad anymore. Like, I was pissed at first. But I don't care about what him and Bre'l decided to do with each other. I don't know why I got so mad in the first place when I never had true feelings for her anyway. I mean, I won't forget what those two did behind my back but I do forgive them. "Is Ruby coming?" I asked Princeton. She is never really around but I wanted her to meet Gabriella. I see them getting along with each other because they both have the same culture. Gabriella's dad is black and her mom is hispanic. And Ruby is too except she is fully hispanic. That's why I see them both getting along with each other. "Yeah she's coming." He said getting on his phone. I smirked and looked at my phone to check the time. It was 6:48 PM and the party starts at 8:00. I was getting unpatient. I just wanted to see my baby in her dress that I know is going to look great on her. I cannot wait to see you. I texted her. Me neither baby. I know you're going to look fine as fuck. She repsonded back. Probably nowhere near how you're going to look. I sent her before stuffing the phone back inside my pocket. "You boys ready?" I heard my mom say from downstairs. I rolled my eyes. Even if we weren't why does she care? I'm 16 years old now. "We're fine, mom. But I'm not leaving until Gabriella tells me she is ready." I said walking downstairs along with Princeton and Ray. "If she isn't just go to her house and wait. It's better to be early than on time." She said fixing my hair. I pushed her hand away and mean mugged her. "This isn't prom, mom. This is just a formal party so can you stop?" I asked. She sighed. "Just making sure you look nice." I half smiled and turned to look at Prince and Ray. They were laughing but when I told them to roll out, they weren't. "What if she doesn't even say yes to me?" I asked my mom. She has questioned me about my relationship with Gabriella in the past and this time I didn't lie because there was nothing to hide anymore. Me and Gabriella just weren't official yet. "She will say yes to you, Chresanto. I know she will." My mom said lifting my chin up with her hand. "How do you know?" I questioned her. She laughed a little. "Because I'm a woman and I know stuff." I laughed a little. "And I know her so just believe what I am saying to you okay?" I nodded my head. "You're right." I said looking at the clock.  Are you done yet? I texted Gabriella. Not exactly. She responded back. I rolled my eyes and decided to just go over there like my mother suggested. When I got there, I pulled up into her driveway and all the lights were on in the house. It made me wonder if something was wrong or if they're just being girls. Like, I've never asked a girl out somewhere so me having to deal with all the waiting was something new to me. I sighed and got out the car and walked to the door. I rang the doorbell and Monse opened the door. She looked real good. "You look beautiful." I said complimenting her dress. She smiled and blushed even. "Thank you." She said letting me inside her house. All I smelt was perfume and everything else. No surprise. "Is she ready yet?" I asked Monserratte. She shook her head. "We're getting there. Just calm down, okay? We still have a little time." She said to me. I looked at my watch and it read 7:35 PM. I don't even know if there was really a time you're suppose to show up at a party. I just know people show up on their own time so maybe I should stop worrying. Well I wasn't even worrying. I just wanted to see Gabriella in her dress already! "Fine." I said sitting down on the couch. I watched as she ran upstairs leaving me down here alone. "He's here!" I heard Monse yell from upstairs. I laughed to myself and got on my phone to play some games to pass the time. I was bored.