Game #68

CHRESANTO POV

I watched Ella go through aisles looking for a pregnancy test. I wouldn't be too surprised if she is pregnant. I just can't keep my hands off that girl. When she finally found one, she ran over to me. "Ok, I found one now can we go so I can get this the hell over with?" she said. I laughed, grabbed her hand and we both walked to the register and bought the thingy. We went back to the hotel and I followed her to the bathroom. As soon as I was about to walk in, she put her hand on my chest. "No..no..no. I want it to be a surprise. So, stay out here. Okay?" she said. "Baby....I already know you is so let me in." I said. "What makes you think I am?" "I can tell by the bad habits you had when you was pregnant with the twins. Plus, when we have sex....things get intense and out of hand." She laughed. "Even if it does, it's your fault." I laughed. "Now, let me in." she moved and I walked into the bathroom with her. She did, whatever and peed on the stick thing. I sat back as my heart was beating fast. Like I said, before, I wouldnt be surprised if she is. I would be if it's another set of twins! It's already hard enough dealing with them. We waited a few minutes and the thing said positive. When Ella looked at it, her eyes started watering badly. Anway, "Whats wrong bae?" I asked. "I'm pregnant again..." she said quietly. "Why is that such a surprise to you?" she sighed and sat up. "I don't want to be pregnant.....It's awesome having kids, but it hurts to find out I was pregnant when we got married and I had sex before I was married." "Thinking about your childhood, even if you didn't have sex with me before marrige, you would've already lost your virginity." "Why the fuck would you bring that back up Chresanto!?" My turned red. "Before you go off, I really don't know why I said it. Just makin a point." "Making a point!? Wow." she got and walked out the room. This whole, arguement thing in marrige is coming on to fast. I got up and went into the room she did. She was siting on the bed, arms crossed, mad look, and staring out the window. "Ella baby I'm sorry." I sat down next to her. She chuckled. "Ha. Sorry isn't gonna fix that shit you just brought up. I thought we agreed to never speak about that." I sighed. "I thought you would take it a little better since we grew out of that stage." she sighed. "Just because I'm not a child anymore, doesn't change the way I feel about it. You were never in that situation. You were never raped for 10 years straight. You grew up with atleast one parent, you didn't come home everyday being abused by your dad, and most of all, you didnt have someone say your unloved and ugly everyday." she started crying. When you think about it like that, I guess it hurts. "I'm sorry..." "Dont be okay? You had nothing to do with that shit. Besides, you kinda of...protected me when he was out of jail. I'll never forget those days cuz it felt so good to know someone cared about me the way you did, And now, I have you all to myself. Thank god!!!!" I laughed. "Well, you were mine before I officially even had you. And, I don't want you to ever feel like, I don't love you because I do. And when I say it I really mean it. God blessed me with you and the twins and ya'll 3 are all I need. Now that you're pregnant again, I'm here for you." she smiled and kissed my cheek. "You always know what to say." he laughed. "Sometimes." "So what's the plans for today?" she asked. "How about we just...stay inside. It's raining anyway." "How about we do something so childish. I might be an adult but I'm still young and shit!" I laughed. "How do we do that?" "We cuddle up under the covers, get some junk food,pillows, and watch a movie." "Well if we gettin under the covers I'mma take it to the next level..." "Tacky babe. I like it though." We got up and got all the stuff Ella said we should get. We then got under the covers and I wrapped my arms around her while she sat between my legs. "This is comfortable." she said. "Yeah, I know it is." We played the movie (insert a movie) ________________ You could hear the rain hitting the windows and the wind blowing. The sky was grey so the hotel room was dark. I like it like that. When the movie was over, Ella moved to the other side of me. I put her leg in between mine, and rubbed her back as we sat in the very dark room. "I cant see you. Harldy!" she said. I laughed. "It dont matter. As long as I have you.." she kissed my cheek. "Lets dance." I said. I pulled her up and turned on one light. I got on my phone, then pandora, and let whatever the first song was play. Turns out, it was Chris Brown With You.." Romantic song...I guess. I wrapped my arms around her waist and then she wrapper her arms around my waist. "Why do you do this to me?" she asked. "Do what?" I asked. "Treat me so sweet and stuff." I smiled. "Cuz I love you. Do you love me?" "Of course I do." "Say it" "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love!" I kissed her lips. "I love you more."

THANKS FOR READING. SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW, NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER. :)

-DANAE