Game #102

CHRESANTO POV

**Continued**

"Then what'd she say to you?" Ray asked. "To basically remember a movie we never watched together." I said thinking. I looked around. I just don't understand what she's trying to tell me. We never watched a movie like that, but she wouldn't say it for no reason. It has to have something to do with what's going on. "Well, what exactly did she say?" he asked. "If I remembered a movie we watched called, The Dark Alley, with crazy ex girlfriends trying to get rid of dudes currents girlfriends. And they got kidnapped and the ex girlfriends locked them in the basement." he wrinkle up his face as if he didn't get it either. I just stood there trying to figure out what she was talking about. "Wait, look." he said putting to something. I looked in the direction, and it was just a dark tunnel looking area. "What" I asked. "She said it was called The Dark Alley right? Well, maybe she's trying guide us to where they're at." he said. "Well why didn't she just say so?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe she couldn't say certain stuff around, whoever she is." "So you think someone kidnapped them?" I asked. "I don't know yet. Lets just pretend what she told you was actually, what was happening right now." I hesitated a moment, but then nodded my head and we ran to the Alley. We looked around, and there was nothing here. "Now what? There isn't anything here to help us out." I said. "Okay, but she said something about crazy ex girlfriends. Any ideas?" he said looking at me. I thought for a moment, and it hit me. It has to be Bre'l. Only if what Gabriella was telling me, was actually going on. I don't know yet, but if it is, she's pretty smart for doing that. I just don't see why Bre'l keeps doing shit like this. "I got it." I said running. Ray followed. "You got what?" he asked me. "Just, keep following me." I said. We ran all the way to Bre'l's house. I stood in the driveway just staring at the house. Please, let Gabriella be in here and safe. "Why are we here?" Ray asked. I turned around and looked at him. "Because, it's my crazy ex girlfriends house." I said.

GABRIELLA POV

I hope Chresanto got what I was trying to tell him. They let me call one person, but they told me not to let them know what's going on or where I was. So, I told him something else, and I pray he understood. They tied me, Monse's, and Davanna's hands together and locked us in this room in the basement. They also put tape on our mouth, and our legs. DaVanna was the only one crying though. I see why. Her boyfriend is upstairs with the dumb ass bitches and his girlfriend is down here locked up! I would be in tears too. Monse wasn't doing anything. She was just staring, and I was trying really hard to get out. But I couldn't. I heard noises upstairs, but I don't know who or what it was. The sound wasn't clear enough. It sounded like, someone was running or stuff falling down. I looked up at the ceiling and tried to figure out what it was. The noise upstairs kept going on when I saw someone open the door. I looked up. It was Chresanto. "Oh my god." he said running over to me. He hugged me and kissed my forehead a million times. He slowly took off the tape on my mouth, and unknotted the rope or whatever you want to call it, that tied my hands together. "You understood." I said smiling. "Mainly Ray, but yeah I did after a while." he said unknotting my legs. "Ray's with you?" I asked. "Yeah, he noticed Monse went missing too. So, we were on the search for you guys." he finished. I smiled. He grabbed my face and kissed my lips. "Alright, let's get them out." he said running over to DaVanna. I went over to Monse, and we untied them and took the tape off of them. We got up and ran back upstairs. It's so dramatic right now. Sometimes I worry that, Chresanto's ex's might take things too far and get my kids involved. I just don't understand why they can't get over him. We were all teenagers then. I'm 26 now. They need to move on in life, because obviously they can't have him. I was worried about this happening in high school, but not when I was actually married to him. I'm tired of the drama and anger. I just want to be a happy family. Anyway, when we went back upstairs, I saw Ray Ray in the corner with a chair in front of him. "Look, I don't hit woman. Just, leave me and my friends alone, and we wont call the cops." Ray said. "Oh okay, y'all can go." Bre'l said. "Really?" he asked. "No." they walked towards him. "Chres, do something!" I said to him. "Ella, what am I suppose to do? Look, y'all just go outside okay? Call the police too." he said to me. "Well we could fight them. I mean, we are girls." he shook his head. "Just listen to me okay? I'm tired of shit involving you all the time. I'm not gonna let you get hurt. Even if you can fight." I laughed a little and touched his cheek. "Please, be careful. They have guns with them." he nodded his head, and kissed my lips. With that being said, we all ran outside leaving Chres, Ray, and Prod still in the house. I didn't even see him in there. Wonder where he went. "Who's got they phones?" DaVanna asked. I didn't have mine, but Monse had hers. She pulled it out. "Got mine." she said. "Okay, call the police." I told her. She nodded her head and dialed the number. She told them what happened, what was going on, and where we were. After a few minutes, sirens went off and they got closer, and closer. When we saw te police cars, they all jumped out and pointed the guns and stuff towards the house. "We have you surrounded. Drop your weapons, and come out of the house." one police said. Nobody came out. And we all just stood there, and watched. I feel like I'm in a movie. "You've got 10 seconds, or we're coming in." they started counting down, and at 3 seconds, Bre'l and ....Nautica came out with their hands up. 3 police officers ran up to them and hand cuffed them. I noticed some of the people come out of their houses, and watch. "Be careful, she's a slippery one." I said to the officer. They put them in the car, and Nautica was looking me dead in the eye. I didn't care though. They should have her for good now. Then Bre'l? Who would've thought. We warned her. She just doesn't listen. I ran back in the house, along with DaVanna and Monse, and we just ran to our mates or whatever you want to call them. Turns out, Prodigy was upstairs the whole time. I hugged Chresanto. "Thank you so much baby." I said kissing his cheek. He put his hand on my head, and rubbed my head. "Don't thank me. It's my job honey." he said. I smiled. "I just want to go home, and lay down. This is just too much for me." he laughed a little. "I'm down with it. Let's go." he grabbed my hand, and we left.

CHRESANTO POV

When we got out the shower, I sat on the couch, and held Ella in my arms. "You're really brave, you know that?" I said to her. "Only because,'you taught me to be. I don't know how I would be right now if it wasn't for you." she said looking up at me. I smiled and kissed her lips. "So, maybe moving would be better for us." I said. She sat up. "You want to move now?" she asked. I smiled, and held her hand. "Yes. Too many people know where we live right now, so maybe moving to a new location would be better for the kids, and us." I said stroking her hair. She smiled. "And, you're talking about East LA?" I laughed and put my head down. "Yeah, sadly. But, almost everyone in this house knows how to speak Spanish. I feel left out." she laughed. "Well, the twins are kind of still learning. They understand me a lot, and they can speak it too, but they still learning. And Trey, he's just getting started."'she said. "Well, teach me some Spanish." I said. "Puedo arreglar que mi amor." she said. I thought for a moment and tried to figure out what she said. "I can arrange that my love." she said. I laughed. "Okay." I said smiling. "And by arrange, I mean you can go watch the Dora DVD's with Trey every morning." she said standing up. "You got my son watching Dora?"'I said wrinkling up my face at her. "Excuse me sir, but who are you getting loud with?" she asked. "My wife. I'm allowed too. I own you." I said pulling her back down on me. She smiled and put her hands on my chest. "Well no, you're not allowed too." I bit my lip. "Right..." I said kissing her. She kissed back, after a few seconds. "I love you mami." I said in between the kiss. "I love you more." she said. I rolled my eyes. "No you don't baby!" I said pulling away. She laughed and laid down.