Game #85

(Skipped to a few weeks after they were on vacation. I think the little amount of chapters I put up about their vacation was enough!)

CHRESANTO POV

Anniversary Time!!

Today is me and Gabriella's 3 year anniversary! I want to do something special this time. Last 2 anniversaries we had was mainly about making love and some other things. I dont think any sexual intercourse will be needed for a while. We kind of hit off good the last few times! But anyway, April 29th. I will never ever forget that date. I kind of want to treat Ella to something just for her, but when you think about it we both have a say in whatever we're doing for each other. I want to write her a long long letter, but I always do that and this time I want to say it to her face. Also, get her some gifts of course and make this day, a day to remember for the both of us. Make it last and no arguments at all. Love arguing with her sometimes, this is different. I don't want to take her out in the daytime though. I feel more comfortable at night doing it. So, that is the last thing on my mind right now. I opened my eyes and they immediately started watering when I noticed the window was open. I closed my eyes and sat up. I looked on the other side of the bed, and Gabriella wasn't there. But the smell of food caught my attention. I smiled and got up to do my Morning routine. After I was done, I went to see if the twins were in there room. They weren't and Trey wasn't in his crib. Either they're downstairs or Gabriella got rid of them already. I walked downstairs and the scent got stronger. Not only was it the food, but I could also smell Ella's very, very exspensive perfume. I walke into the kitchen and there was plates of food all over the table. I smiled at the sight, especially when I saw my beautiful wife wearing a red dress, red pumps, jewelry, and her hair was straightend very neatly. She looked up at me and smiled. "Happy Anniversary Baby!" she said to me smiling. I laughed and walke over to her and kissed her cheek. "Happy Anniversary Gabriella." I said smiling. She bit her lip. "I get a kiss on the cheek today? She said sighing. I smacked my teeth and kissed her on her lips gently. She pulled away smilig and so did I. "A little dressy aren't you?" I asked her sitting down at the table. She smirked. "Mexican Tradition. And, it is a special day anyway. Might as well take it seriously." I smiled. "Well, you did great on the breakfast babe." she smiled. "Thanks you hon'. And this is a present from me to you. More along the way." she kissed my forehead. "Speaking of presents, I'm taking you out tonight, so I don't know if you want to but might as well wear that for the rest of the day unless you want to change." I started eating when she sat down across from me. "What specifically do you want me to wear?" she began eating too. "Something sexy." I bit my lip and she laughed. "Okay." she said nodding her head. lSo, I take it you go rid if the kids?" she nodded her head. "Yes sir. This is our day. I love them to death and the entertainment we get from them. But this day has to go by with no distractions." I smiled. "Mkay." I said. When we finished breakfast, I went to get dressed. When I went back into my room, I saw a box wrapped up perfectly. I smiled to myself and walked over to it. There was a little card attached; it said 'To: The Love of My Life' From: Gabriella. I opened the box and was surprised to see what I saw. It was a Samsung Galaxy Note 2! My mouth dropped. Gabriella has been begging me to get her this. I was planning on too but didn't get a chance yet. Was she sure this was for me? Or her? I picked it up and the Lock Screen Saver was a picture of me and her kissing...appropriately. :) I walked back downstairs into the kitchen and up to Gabriella. "Who's is this?" I asked her. "I see you found the Second gift. But I bought it for you." she said smiling. "Oh my gosh baby." I said. She laughed. "I already have your contacts and phone number put on the phone so you won't need your old phone unless you want to use it for somethings you don't have on it already." she said. I kissed her wrapping my arms around her waist. She eventually kissed back when she realized why I did it. I pulled away smiling. "Thank you. This gift totally beats what I got you." I said. She laughed. "The fact that you're here with me right now is the best present I could ever ask for. And that tops all the presents in the world." she said. I smiled. I kissed her again. Then, her cheek. I was overwhelmed and couldn't really express what I had to say to her without kissing her. She kept blushing and smiling everytime I pulled away. "I love you so much Gabriella. I love with all my heart." she pu her hand on my cheek. "I love you too Chresanto." she kissed my lips again. With that being said, I walked back upstairs to get dressed. I love the phone a lot. But, all I need is Gabriella to make this day special. After I got dressed, I went back downstairs and me and Gabriellatried to figure out how to operate the phone and things till it was my turn to give her my present. This present is the reason why am now broke. It was all so worth it though. I will spoil Ella and Christina any day. Even if I only have just one penny left for the rest of my life. Couldnt have done it without my mom though. I put on the best suit I had. I grabbed Gabriella's hand as she stood up."Where are we going?" she asked me. I smiled and we both walked outside. Crazy that me and Gabriella have so much access to so much money...but anyway, we walked outside her mouth dropped when she saw what I go her. "No, no I can't take this." she said, her eyes started watering. "Baby, it's yours..." I said quietly. That's when tears started falling. I bought Gabriella a white Lamborghini. My mom helped my pay, so I didn't have enough for this anyway. She paid more then half. Satisfaction of being a nurse for 25 years. She walked over to it and looked at it angle from angle. "You actually had enough for this?" she asked. Her voice was still cracking up. "My mom helped out a lot." I said smiling. "We have to call her right now to thank her." she tried walking back into the house, but I grabbed her arm. "Calm down baby, we'll call her tonight. No distractions remember?" she took a deep breath and looked at me. I saw her eyes start watering again and she hugged me. "Ella,don't cry. I'm glad you're happy, but I hate to see tears fall down your face." I said rubbing her hair. She laughed a little.

GABRIELLA POV

I kept giving Chres gifts and he kept giving me some. It felt so unreal, but it was reality! I changed into this whole new outfit Chresanto just gave to me today. I continued getting ready while Chresanto was downstairs waiting for me. After I was done, I walked downstairs and as soon as he saw me, he stood up looking so nervous. It reminded it me of the day Chresanto officially became mine. I will never forget that day. "God Ella, You look amazing. Better then I thought." he said. I smiled ad stood at the 2nd to last step. He grabbed my hand and kissed it gently. "Ready?" he asked. "Of course." I said smiling. We walked out the house and into this Lambo of mine. At first, I couldnt accept the fact this was mine. But it was. We drove to a very fancy restaurant and, to my surprise Chres already made reservations. When we sat at the table we talked a lot, till he said, he had to get something off his chest. "Okay, so of course I usually would have wrote it down in a letter, but I wanted to say this all in person for the first time since we've got married." I smiled. "But anyway, I have had the best 9 years of my life. Because, I got to spend it all with you, and I hope the amount of years I've spent with you will continue to grow. You don't know how blessed I am to have you. Sometimes, you can be a pain in my ass, direspectful brat, stingy, mean and a whole lot of other flaws you have but those are some of the reasons I love you. You just being you. If you're looking for perfect, don't change. But all your flaws can't top your beauty, kindness, accent, scent, image, personality, and heart. I'd give up everything I own just to wake up every morning and see you awake or asleep, to see your smile, to hear your voice, to kiss your lips, move the hair out of your face, hold your hand, hug you, hold you, touch, you, feel you, and a beautiful sight of you with the 3 great children we made together. My life would be so lonely and cold with you Gabriella. I'm incomplete without you. I would kill for you. I love you to death, it's just so unreal. Today is our 3rd anniversary and I couldn't ask for more." he kissed my lips. My face was already covered with his tears. That was something I could listen to all day. I looked at him and smiled. "I love you too. But, I didn't plan anything to say. But I want too. So, yeah" he chuckled. "Chresanto, you spoil me with so much things I love but don't need. All I need is you and the kids in my life and it's complete. I will never forget the day, my life changed forever. It was more then one day though, but what I'm talking about is the day my feelings changed when you actually showed me physically that you cared about me. Then, we started to love each other. You have so much a girl wants, but I see so much more in you people will never notice without looking at you on the inside instead of the outside. The way you talk to me when you're in deep though says everything because, you don't like to talk about your emotions all the time. You're the best things that's ever happened to me and I will never let go of you so easily. I probably would have been dead now if it wasn't for you. I put you through so much stress and things you didnt have too but you stood by me." my eyes stated watering And my voice started cracking up. "Every guy would have probably left me without even thinking or hesitating. We were too young for all that stress anyway. But you stood by me. I think of you in so many ways. My protector, Husband, father to our kids, pefecf and so many other things you will never understand. The fact that you're mine and have been mine for so long is such a blessing. I know I get mad at you so much but you always know exactly what to do and say. I love you a lot. I just can't explain it." before I could even finish, he got up and kissed me so passionently. I felt eyes on us, but I didn't care. I kissed back and the feeling I was feeling was hard to explain. This day was just perfect and I couldnt ask for anything better then it already is. :)

So yeah, skipped but I know you liked this chapter!!! It was kind of cheesy but I didn't want it to be long, unless you guys like it long >.

If I messed up and you noticed. {~.~} Probably did this chapter too. But please, dont be afraid to comment, or like. I love reading y'alls comments. :)

#Danae