Game #70

CHRESANTO POV

 I led Ella back to the room. She sat down on the bed and I sat in a chair. "They are gonna bring the baby in here in a second." I told her. She just nodded her head. "Whats on your mind babe?" I asked. She sighed. "This is all my fault." she said. "Whats your fault." "That Ray and Diggy are in jail. Holding cell or not, it's on there record for life. I just had to have them come over. I knew something was going to go wrong." "It's not your fault at all and don't put that all on yourself. To me, it's all Monse's and Ambra's fault. But, don't blame yourself." Before she could answer, they doctors walked in holding a very tiny baby wrapped in a blue blanket. "Here he is." the doctor said handing Ella the baby. She smiled and shedded a few tears looking at the baby. I didn't get to see him yet. "Uh..excuse me." Ella said. "Yes?" the doctor said back. "Why did he stop breathing?" she sighed. "We don't know yet. The baby was very healthy the way you were taking care of him. But thats not the only issue. Labor for you was pretty dangerous. The baby was holding a piece of the cord when we had gotten a hold of him. Even if the baby was healthy during pregnancy, that could be one of the reasons why he's so small." Ella's face went blank as she looked at the baby. "I'll just leave you all alone while we figure out the problem." with that being said, the doctor walked out the room. I walked over to Ella and the baby and looked at him over her shoulder. "Here we go again Chres. Another baby who looked like you." Ella said laughing. I smiled and watched her wipe the tears falling down her cheeks. I sighed and looked back at the baby. He opened his eyes and smiled. I laughed. "What should we name him?" I asked. Ella bit her lip. "How about Trey?" she asked. "But thats like short for Chresanto." she nodded her head. "Exactly." I smiled. "Trey what?" "Well I gave him his first name, you give him his middle name." "Trey Ryan August." "Why Ryan?" "It's the beginning of your middle name Rosa, Ryan." "I like it." she said. I kissed her forehead. Well this is a moment. Too bad it has to be interuppted. I looked at my phone. I've been here for 5 hours. Diggy and Raygot arrested about 3 hours ago. "Uhh..Ella, I dont want to leave you here alone especially since, the baby was just born but, I have to go somewhere." she looked up at me. "Where are you going?" she asked. "I have to talk to Dig and Ray." She looked down. "Ohh. Uh, well go then." "I uh..I'll be back. I promise." "You don't have to promise. I believe you." I kissed her forehead then her cheek. "I love you." "I love you too." with that being said I walked out the room. Since this shit happened in my house, I'm responsible for them. On the other hand, they destoyed my house. Something I havent told Ella yet and I dont want her coming home with the house like that. Who knows how long she'll be here. I got in the car and drove to the place. Monse and Ambra didnt get into a fight but they did like, throw stuff at each other. Another reason why it's a mess there. No one came to the hospital for Ella either. Too much drama. I didnt want them around her anyway. She didn't even seem that happy at all today. On the day our baby is born, she isnt that happy what so ever.I got out the car and walked into the place. I walked to the desk and told them who and what I was here for. Then, I walked into the room Diggy was in. When he saw me he got up. Busted lip, black, scratched cheek, and tore up clothes. wow. "Can I leave now?" he asked me. "Yeah. But we have to talk." "Whats there to talk about Roc? This day has been fucked up! For everyone. I just want to get the fuck outta here now!" he tried to walk out but I stepped in front of him. "Not yet. All I'm tryna say is, you ruined i t for yourself." "What? Ha. Since when did you get all soft?" "Ignoring that comment. Anyway, Ella's in the hospital." "What? What happened? Is she okay?" "She's fine. She just had the baby a few horus ago. As I was saying...you and Ray put stress on her. What you did at my house isnt cool. I dont even know why the fuck ya'll got into a fight anyway. From what you did, she has to worry about a lot of stuff. She really cares about you." "I understand that but I didn't do this myself. And we got into a fight cuz his dumb ass girlfriend! What Monserrate said about him pissed me off. She's so overprotected of him and they're not even together." I looked down. "What am I suppose to say? Talk to her about it." "I am when I get outta here! Can we go now!?" I sighed. "Sure...but Rays coming too." He slammed his hand on the table.

---------------------------------------------------

To be continued.....

---------------------------------------------------

I didnt want to do a 'to be continued' but a lots going to happen in the next few chapters and I cant get it done because I've been busy lately and havent updated in a minute as you see. I know it's short too but trust me, it'll be longer in the next chapter. But tell me what you think og the baby name! I made it up while writing the story. lol  So yeah. Sorry though

-Danae