Game #105

GABRIELLA POV

I sat on the couch stuffing ice cream in my mouth. I'm alone. Chresanto is at work, and the kids are at daycare. I feel lonely, but I've got Crystal. Wonder who she's going to look like. I turned on the tv and the first thing that was on was, Titanic. I actually like this movie. Even though Jack ends up dead at the end, it's still a beautiful movie. Like, 2 stories in one. They showed how the real life event happened, and how 2 lovers have forbidden love. It's not like those stories where, they live happily ever after. That's why I like this movie. But anyway, when there was no more ice cream left, I still felt hungry. I stood up, when I felt Crystal kick. Or atleast, I hope it was a kick. It hurt badly. I looked down at my stomach, and touched it. "Woah.." I said. I shook it off, and walked into the kitchen. I pulled down some Oreos and peanut butter. Thats what I was craving at the moment. I sat back down, and started eating them, when I felt the same pain in my stomach again. I felt my head, and I started sweating and my knees started giving out. I felt scared. I grabbed my phone and dialed Chresanto's number. "What's up babe." he said. "Chres, can you come home early today?" I asked rubbing my stomach. "I've only been here for 3 hours. Why?" "Because, I need you with me right now. Crystal, I think she's kicking harder then usual or I'm just feeling pain in my stomach." there was a short pause. "Okay, so you don't feel well. I'll be there in a minute alright? Just hold tight." I nodded my head. "Okay." with that being said, he hung up. I'm really grateful to have Chresanto as a husband. He shows me love, I never thought existed. There has been so many times he left his job to stay home with me, and I love him for that. He means so much to me. Anyway, I started getting hotter and hotter by the second, so I took off my pants, and shirt to see if I'd be anymore comfortable. About 20 minutes later, Chresanto walked through the door. He threw his stuff down, and walked over to me kissing my forehead. "I guess you were hot?" he said half smiling. I laughed. "Yes, I kind of still am." I said. He sighed, and sat down beside me touching my stomach. "I think, you're fine. It might just be a little cramps or something." he said. I nodded my head and looked st him. "Thank you for coming home." he smiled. "I'd do anything for you baby." he leaned into kiss me, and so did I. But I pulled away looking at my stomach. The pain is just getting worse, and worse every second. "That hurt." I said. He sat up. "Okay, maybe you should just lay down and relax. I don't think the baby has anything to do with." I nodded my head, and he lifted my legs on his thighs. "Just relax for me..." he said rubbing my legs. I closed my eyes, and tried to relax.

CHRESANTO POV

Gabriella is almost 9 months pregnant. It's only like, 2 more weeks till Crystal is born. And I feel like this pregnancy has been to hard on her. Like right now, she says she's having bad stomach pains. I hope she's okay. Her and Crystal. This has to be the hardest pregnancy she's ever gone through. She sweats more, sometimes she can't move a lot, her back hurts when she walks, cramps. It's a lot. Honestly, I can't wait till the baby is born, so she won't have to go through all this anymore. I watched as she tried to go to sleep. It looked like she couldn't though. "Okay, I can't." she said trying to sit up. Her big stomach wasn't letting her though. I sighed. "I think we should take you to the hospital if it's that serious." I suggested. She thought for a minute. "Let me just get dressed first." I helped her up and she walked upstairs. I followed just to make sure she was alright. I sat on the bed, and waited for her to get dressed. She put on some black sweat pants, one of my jerseys, and her black flats. Her hair was down and curly too. It's gotten much longer. "Ready to go?" I asked standing up. She nodded her head, and I grabbed her hand. We walked out the house and I help her in the car. "I hope Crystal is okay." she said staring out the window. I smirked. "She fine. Trust me." I said to her. I turned on radio, and the first thing that was on was Mariah Carey Open Arms. Old song but Gabriella loves it. I saw her smiled. We started driving to the hospital and every few minutes, Gabriella would grab her stomach. I guess the pain didn't go away yet. "Chres..." she said quietly. "Yeah? Watchu need?" I asked. "Uhh, either I just peed my pants or my water broke. But, I think I did both." she said. My eyes got wide and I looked over at her. "So, that must've been why you're having stomach pains. Uhm, good thing we left." my speed on the road started to get faster. And her breathing started to get heavier. When we got to the hospital, she sat in a wheel chair, and I rolled her up to the front desk. "My wife just went in labor, can we get a room?" I asked the lady at the front desk. She better not make her wait. "It might take a while. We're pretty busy tonight as you can see." the lady said looking around. I rolled my eyes and got in her face. "Why is it always this hospital? I'm pretty sure you busy, but I don't see any of them about to have a baby. So I'm gonna ask you again. Can I have a room please?" I asked trying to stay calm. She looked at me for a minute, then scribbled stuf down on the little board thing. "Room 2307 is available. I'll have doctors there shortly." she said. I rolled my eyes, and wheeled Ella to the room. There were doctors there already. When they saw Ella, they helped her on the bed, and that's when it all began. I held Ella's hand, while the doctors kept telling her repeatedly to push. She was squeezing my hand so tight, I couldn't feel it anymore. She had tears in her eyes, and her whole face was red. When I heard a cry, I guess the baby was out, and Ella's grip on my hand wasnt as tight anymore. When they pulled the baby out, she was covered in blood and other things. Blood was the main thing I was focused on though, and I started getting dizzy. "Would you like to cut the cord?" I doctor asked bringing the baby over to me. She was crying and they didn't even wipe her off yet. Tried so hard to keep my eyes open. "Yeah sure." I said half smiling. By the looks of the baby, she was beautiful just like Gabriella. Except she looked more like me. Of course. Trey is really the only one who looks more like her. But anyway, I cut the cord, and I started gettin dizzy. "Gabriella.." I said. She rubbed my hand. "Yes I know, you're going down." she said. I nodded my head and...fell to the ground.

GABRIELLA POV

So, the sight of blood does kind of get to Chresanto, but that's fine. I waited for the doctors to hand me Crystal. I'm so happy she's alright. I was a little scared at first, but I know she's fine. When I saw them carrying her, they handed her to me. I smiled at her and my eyes started watering. "She's beautiful.." I said quietly. "What's her name?" one doctor asked. "Crystal Gabrellen Stefanìe August." I said smiling at her. She had her eyes closed, and they slowly opened her eyes. They were exactly like Chresanto's. Big and Brown. I laughed a little. "Now, the reason why she's so small and wasn't getting a lot of food in the wound was because there was a knot in the cord. But thankfully she's fine and healthy." the doctor said. Wow. "You're a miracle baby." I said smiling. I saw Chres get up slowly. When he saw Crystal he smiled. "You're the baby who's been giving your mother cramps." he said smiling at her. He kissed her forehead and looked at me. "No more kids." he said kissing my lips. I laughed. "No te preocupes, que ya era el plano." I said. "I think you said that was already the plan?" he asked. I smiled. "Yes! Looks like you've been watching Dora." he laughed and put his head down.