Game #55

GABRIELLA POV

I sat on my bed on my laptop when my friend Mone' walked in. "Hey Gabriella what you doin?" she said. I looked up at her. "Nothing just on this website.." I said. "What's it called?" she asked. "Wattpad. You can read a whole bunch of stories made from different people. I even found one on Chris Brown." she laughed. "Cool. Isn't today Rocs birthday?" she asked me. I smiled. "Yeah. He's 21 today. That means he is old enough to drink and go to those adult clubs. God..." she frowned. "I'm sure he'll be fine. And yeah he might go out to those stripping clubs with all the girls who grind on random guys and have they're ass hang--GCO." "I dont need to know that and you're not helping what so ever." I told her. She sighed. "I mean, should I worry? He has matured so much since high school. I think he knows what he is doing right?" I said. "Yeah. Just 2 more years for you guys." she told me. I smiled. "I know right!? But that's really long." "You made it 2 years. And if you don't think about it, they will go by fast trust me." I sighed. "Wanna come wish him a happy birthday? I'm about to video chat?" she ran over to me. "Sure." I turned on the video chat and waited for him to answer. When I saw him appear on the screen I smiled so big. "Chres!" I said. He laughed a little. "My baby girl!" he said. "Happy Birthday!" me and Mone' said at the same time. He smiled. "Thank you." "So...what do you plan on doing today?" I asked him. "The guys are taking me some where. Till then I'm gonna hand with the twins." I smiled. "That's...." I put my head down. They are taking home out? That just means strip clubs! "What's wrong bae?" he asked me. I growned. "She isn't to happy about them taking you out." Mone' told him. "Can you give us a minute?" he asked her. She didn't say anything and walked out the room. "Lift your head up babe." he told me. I pushed my hair out my face and looked at him. "What?" I said. "Don't worry about that. I won't do anything I'm not suppose too." "That's not the point baby." I laid down on the bed. "Then what is it?" "I just dont like how, I can't be there. You're officially an adult now while I'm still a child basically and they're taking you out to a strip club with liquor, shots, and the worst part...half naked women! This is what I meant when I said, you might pull a fast one." "I might be tempted but, I think I can wait." I sighed. "You can wait 2 more years for me?" I smiled. "Of course. It's along time but I have the perfect girl already and I don't need someone else to keep you off my mind." I smiled. "What if--GCO" "No no no what ifs. Cuz there isn't gonna be something that's gonna go wrong. I'm older now. I moved on from the person I use to be." "You always say the right things Chres." he smiled. "Do you see where I'm coming with this though?" I sighed. "Yes. But for real Chres don't do anything!" he laughed. "You're turning 21 this year too! I should be worried about you!" I laughed. "That's your job." he laughed. "Well go have fun ok?" I told him. "Alright baby. I love you." I smiled. "I love you too." he blew me a kiss and ended our chat. I closed the computer and stared at the ceiling. I'm still worried....

CHRESANTO POV

I don't think Ella should be worried. I matured for sure and learned from all my mistakes I had with her. I'm 21 now and things in my head changed. I think differently. Going to the strip club is real risky at this point without Ella with me but, to show her I can handle it..this is a good idea. I hope I don't do anything. If I don't, this is definitely an upgrade in me and Ella's relationship. I'm even thinking about asking for her hand in marriage...

If you haven't caught on yet...2 years later. Chresanto is 21 now and the guys are planning on taking him to a Strip Club for his Birthday. Gabriella is worried about it but Chresanto tells her not worry. But Gabriella has bigger things to worry about. Chresanto wants to asked for her had in marriage! But when will he ask her?

~Danae