Game #74 continued...

CHRESANTO POV

It's been a struggle getting Ella to get her memories back. She remembers somethings, but everything that we have been through, she doesnt remember. She has to wear a band around her head. The mark it left on her head, makes me kind of feel bad. My birthday is in 3 days and if she doesnt really know me...what are we suppose to do? She doesn't even know her own kids which makes it hard for her to feed the baby. She says that she doesn't feel right feeding him. I watched her stick spoons of ice cream into her mouth. She looked at me. "What?" she asked. I shook my head. "So...uh, what do you wanna do this afternoon?" I asked her. "I don't know...go out to eat somewhere. There's still so much I need to know. I don't feel right being in this position." she said. "What do you mean?" "I mean I know, I'm still me...I just dont remember much but, I don't feel like myself. If I dont gain my memory back, I wont ever know myself! I don't even remember my own parents. Hey, how about we go see them!" I put my head down. "That's not uhh...really a good idea babe." "What? Why not?" "It's complicated. They arent very good people anyway. But Gabriella..like I said earlier, your child hood isn't perfect and you weren't treated with respect from anyone except your friends. I didn't even respect you the right way! I used to hate you." "Then...how did we get married?" "You told me some stuff. And we took things to the next level. Things got serious between us, and I hate you, was something we never said to each other again. I mean, you did say you hated me sometimes before and I did hate you too, but things changed. We had a hard relationship but, we made it work. Then I decided to purpose to you." she smiled and shifted her position like, she got more intrested in the conversation. "Tell me...how was our first kiss?" I laughed. "It's hard to remember but, it was at your doorstep. I kinda just...kissed you. I could tell you were surprised but after a minute you kissed back." she smiled then walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "Even though, I don't remember anything between me and you...I must really love you or something because, I found this note in my purse." she reached into her purse and handed me a paper.....

Dear Chresanto,

You might never read this or see this but, I'm kind of bored waiting for this plane flight to be over so, I decided to right about you. You are the love of my life. You were the only person who, stepped up to my father the way you did. You risked you life for me and, I was speechless when I saw you in the hospital. After all that chaos, you still stood beside me. I know some guys who have ran away trying to deal with me, my pain, and my life. I even know some guys would've ran too when they found out I was pregnant! But you didn't and I cant get over that! Sometimes I ask myself why you didnt but, I know you would get mad at me for asking that question anyway. That's why I keep it to myself. Anyway, God blessed me with a wonderful husband and the cutest kids ever. Some memories are hard to forget about you though, like the time you cheated on me. But I know, you WILL NOT, do it again. Ever. But yeah I love you. And I will say it a million, gazillion times if I have too to you. I love you, Chresanto Lorenzo August. I really do. If I do something stupid towards you, or I say something stupid, I still love you <3

Love,

Gabriella Rosa August

I smiled at the end. "I'm gonna keep this okay?" I said to her. She smiled and nodded her head. I kissed her forehead. "But I want you too remember these things. Some stuff weren't meant to be forgotten and it pisses me the fuck off that you don't remember some things!" she sighed. "I could have done something to stop it from happening and I left you alone! This is all my fault." I kicked the chair and buried my head into my hands. "Chresanto...." she said. "You see, thats where it makes me mad. You don't really ever call me by my full name. It's usually Chres..not Chresanto." "I'm sorry..." she sat down. "It's really not your fault Gabriella. It's really my fault, and I cant get over that." with that being said, I walked out the room...

GABRIELLA POV

It's not his fault, it's my fault. So I was told, I hit my head. What was wrong with me anyway? I watched him walk out the room. His face red, his fist balled up, the sound of his feet hitting the ground. He was pissed. I tried to remember the lost memories but it's hard too. These past 4 days have been hard. Sleeping in a bed with a stranger to me. Feeding children I never knew I had. Looking at pictures with me in them, it hurts. It really does. But I can't do anything to change that. I gotta figure out this situation my own way, cuz him telling me all this stuff about my past isn't helping anymore. I got up and peeked into the room Chresanto walked in. He went into the back yard and was sitting down drinking liquor. Does that solve this problem? No...it doesn't. "I thought you didn't drink." I said walking in sitting down next to him. '"I dont..but it's my only option at this point. Things in my life just got harder..." "If I could go back in time and prevent what happened to me from happening...I would but I cant." he looked at me for a second then looked away. I wasn't gonna get his attention like this so I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Please listen to me...." I said. He sighed. I leaned down and kissed his lips softly. It was different. Ever since I saw him in the hospital, I havent kissed him on the lips. But they were softer then they looked! I pulled away and he smiled. "I'm listening..." he said quietly. "First put this down." I pointed at the liquor. He put it on the table and looked at me. "The only way to get my memory back is if, pain like that happens to me again. And, what you're feeling and acting like right now, I'm willing to do whatever it takes." his eyes got wide. "No, Ella I dont want yo-GCO" "You dont have say in this. I want to do it and I dont really care what you have to say about it right now." I looked at the wedding ring on my finger. He looked down. "I'm willing to take a risk. No matter how bad it hurts. Loosing love hurts more then pain. Trust me, I know what I'm doing." "Ella I......I cant let you do this." "I dont care! I dont like seeing you like this." he shook his head. "What if, things just get worse?" "They wont." "Are you sure?" I nodded my head...

-