Game #87

GABRIELLA POV

I walked into my job so tired! Maybe it was a bad idea to stay up for movie night last night knowing I had to get up at 7:00 AM! Not to mention how I was looking. I didn't look bad though, I just looked at hot mess. Then I've got other things to worry about like Trey's 3rd birthday, the twins first day of school, and Chresanto's bills plus, the ones we have to pay for the house. Then tonight, he wants me to meet his 2nd aunt because she just flew to LA last week. He said the last time he saw her, he was 7 and he was really close with her so that's why he wants me to meet her. But, I just wish I was able to sit down for 2 seconds, and organize all of this. I walked into my office and sat down with all the papers I just graves with all the addresses I need to send these things too! "Mrs. August? You're on line 2." One of my co-workers told me from the door. "Put them on hold." I said. She nodded her head and left. A few minutes later, someone else came. "Gabriella, here are some color tasks." DaVanna said to me, handing me a whole bunch of poster samples and papers to go with it. I sighed out loud. "Thanks DaVanna." I said half smiling. She nodded her head and left. Since me and DaVanna are older now, we decided to put the past behind us. Her and Cj are still together, and for a guy who disrespected girls in the past sure knows how to treat DaVanna to a good time. But, I still hang around Rubs, Jacob, Monse, and Ray more then I do with her. I started working on the color papers when someone else walked in. "No! Get the fuck out and the damn stuff to whoever will do it!" I yelled not looking up. "Well, hello Mrs. August." I thought for a minute and realized, it was Mr. Clark. I looked up at him and I felt so stupid. My face turned red. "Uhh, my bad Mr. Clark." I said putting my head down. Then, I started working on these papers again without saying another word. "You look terrible!" he said. I chuckled. "I know." I said. "And stressed." I sighed. "I don't usually do this, but you are one of my favorites. Go home for a few days. Come back when your like, when you feel better or something." a slight smile grew on my face. "Seriously!?" I jumped up. he laughed. "Go ahead." "And that's why I lobe this job. Thanks Mr. Clark." I grabbed my stuff and left. When I got to my car, I had a thought. What if I fall asleep while driving? I asked myself. Then, if I get someone to come pick me up, who's going to get my car. Ugh. I called Chres. "Hello?" he said. Hearing his voice made me smile. "Babe, I need you to come pick me up from work." I said. "Didn't you use your car. Drive here." he said laughing a little. "Well, maybe if you haven't caught on yet because everyone else has, but I'm really tired and stressed out right now. I don't want to accidentally fall asleep or something." he sighed. "On my way." with that being said, he hung up. Luckily, my job is only a few blocks away from the house. He could walk if he wanted too. After a few minutes, I fell asleep.

CHRESANTO POV

I walked into Ella's parking lot for the building. When I saw her car I walked over to it. I just walked here since it wasn't that far anyway. When I looked inside, she was asleep! I laughed and got into the car. "Baby." I said shaking her a little. She didn't budge. "Gabriella." I shook her a little harder. Then she opened her eyes. "Switch seats." I said. She nodded her head and got out the car. So did I. When I got back in the car, I drove home. I haven't noticed how tired Gabriella been l, but now I see and it's a good thing she called me. When we got home, it was just us. The kids are already at daycare and I would be getting ready for work right about now, but I guess I should stay home for Ella. I picked her up and took her to the room. I took off her clothes so she would atleast feel a little more comfortable in the bed I put the covers over her and when I was about to leave the room. She grabbed my arm. I turned around a looked at her. "Please, stay with me." she said. I smiled and got in the bed with her. I held her in my arms and kissed her forehead. I saw a smile on her face when I did that. I laughed. Tonight, I want Gabreilla to meet my aunt. And trust me, she has to make a good impression. My aunt was like, another figure of my mom when she was at work for so many hours when I was little. She moved to North Carolina when my mom stopped working as much. She is visiting for a few weeks and never got to meet Gabriella saw tonight is the night. If Ella doesn't make a good impression, aunts big ass mouth will talk about it with other family memebers for like, a year till it means nothing to her. So this is a big deal to me, and I don't like people talking about Gabriella. I decided to call my job to call out sick today. Sucks i have to lie, bu thats how it is. After i hung up, i put the phone down. I looked at her as she slept. Even though she looked so exhausted, she still looked beautiful. Then, I watched Ella sleep and thought about things till I fell asleep. Saw that coming...

A FEW HOURS LATER.

I felt someone shaking me so I opened my eyes. It was Gabriella. "What baby?" I said rubbing my eyes. "Its 7:00 and we need to leave in a hour to meet your aunt. Gotta get ready." she said. I sat up. "Have we really been asleep that long? Haven't ate anythig all day." she nodded head. "I know, but come on Chres." she got up and walked into the bathroom. "And thank you for picking me up. Mr. Clark told me to go home for the next few days." I wrinkled up my face. "A few days!" she nodded her head. "Chres, you know how many times I've called out of work? Not to mention the 2 times I did from being pregnant." I laughed and walked into the bathroom. "Your lucky." I said. She smiled. "I could really get you a spot there." I shook my head. "No baby, that's gay shit." she laughed. "Not it is not." she said. I laughed. "Yes it is. If someone ask me where I work, I dont want to say 'Oh, I work at a fashion designing company.' No!" she laughed. "Nevermind then." After a while, me and Ella were both dressed. I was wearing a black and white vest and Ella was wearing a simple black dress with black heels. Her hair was in a ponytail and she pushed up the top to make it look like a hump or something. When we were both dressed, we met my aunt at a restaurant. I was feeling excited to see her honestly, it's been a while. Me and Ella are going to have a little fun tonight with a toy too. When we walked in the restaurant, I easily spotted her. Me and Gabriella walked over to her and greeted her with a 'I missed you' hug. "Oh my god, aunt D." I said. "My nephew." she pulled away and looked at me. "You look so handsome." she said. I smiled, then she saw Ella standing beside me. "And this must be wife." she gave Ella a hug. "Hi, Ms. Delanie." Ella said. "Please, call me aunt D." she nodded her head. We all sat down and began to talk. "So, what do you do for a living?" she asked Gabriella. "I work a--Pause." I put the vibrator right between her legs. She stopped talking for a minute, and looked at me. Her face turned red. She tried to grab it but I put it back in my pocket. "I work at a Clothes Designing Company." she continued. "Oh thats nice. What do you do?" she asked Gabriella. Before she could say anything, I put it there again. I laughed a little. I felt myself getting hard but i couldn't help myself. "You know what, hold that thought. I have to go freshen up." my aunt said getting up from the table. When she left, Ella looked at me. "Are you kidding me Chresanto? A vibrator?" she said looking at me. I laughed. "I didn't get this for you for nothing." I said. "I want to keep my underwear dry! And thought you wanted me to make a good impression?" "You know what your doing. I ain't worried. Oh and your saying you are wet?" I smiled. Before she could say anything, my aunt came back. With both smiled at her. We started talking again. When I slipped the toy between her legs again, she grabbed my arm. "Dammit!" I said under my breath. There goes my fun. She pulled the vibrator out of my hand and pushed my arm away. I cuckled. "Do you guys have any kids?" she asked. "Yes, we uh, we have 3 kids." Ella said. "How old were you when the first was born?" "We actually had twins the first time, but I was 16." My aunt almost choked on her drink. She looked at Chresanto. "Are you kidding my Chresanto Lorenzo?" I put my head down. She took a deep breath and continued talking to Ella. I wasn't guilty of getting Ella pregnant at 16. We all knew I was going to sometime. Suddenly, I felt Ella's hand grab my d*ck. My face turned red and I looked at her. She smiled at me. Oh god....

GABRIELLA POV

So, Chres wants to play dirty and act freaky under the table. Two can play this game. When I grabbed him, he was swollen. I laughed to myself. He tried pushing my hand away. Too bad though, because I put it back. I unzipped his zipper. "Okay, it was nice seeing you aunt D. We bets to be going now." Chres stood up. "No boy, we're just getting started. I looked at Chres and smiled. "Yeah baby, we're just getting started." I said. His face turned red again and I laughed. He sat down and looked at me. Boys, arent exactly suppose to us vibrators, but we're just having fun right? I put the vibrator in his boxers and pulled it out before he could grab it, and even attemp too. I grabbed his d*ck again and he grabbed the vibrator that I put on my dress. I looked at him. This is going to be a long night.